Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Clan Competition - Quiz Time!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan Competition - Quiz Time!

Man this is gonna be wicked i cant wait to see what the guys put together for thie quiz
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

wicked in the sense of shameful, lol j/k. I'm sure we'll whip up something challenging for all of you.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i have a nice knowledge of the Japanese culture so il be sure to attempt to put you guys to shame with my knowledge
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Legion Ketsueki's clan quiz has now been posted. Good luck to all.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oiy, so upset that I got to miss everything about my clan's quiz. Damn.

Well, now that it is over, I say good luck to everyone who will participate in the next one!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

House of Jurai Manga Quiz has now been posted. Good luck all! Let's see how long it lasts.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I guess we know who is going to win this one, so far lol. Looks hard and manga is not my specialty so I'm not going to embarrass myself by attempting to answer with ignorant answers. Great job guys.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

Well, the House of Jurai have last just short of 6 days in their quiz efforts. A very good job and thanks to Len for keeping all updated on correct and incorrect answers.

Time to move on...

Next quiz is by the Shinji Society. Topic is on Hollywood. Can be on Hollywood movies and acting staff etc. Shinji Society, please submit your 10 questions and answers to me via PM within 5 days.

Thank you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast