Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clan Leaders and Userbars

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Clan Leaders and Userbars

Still awaiting for Clan Leaders and Clan Userbars so I can update the Clan Members List. To date, only 1 clan has announced their leader.

If clans could finalise this asap it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan Leaders and Userbars

here's the default clan bar for cosa nostra

we are having a bit of a dilema choosing our leader, I'll have these problems straighted out soon.
    Rockroc
    Co-leader.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

I am the leader of the Shinji Society, we dont have a co-chief yet or a banner, but we will get back on that pronto
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

As long as our members are online and get to the vote poll, we're okay so far only one person is being elected is Ky-llrya, sorry if I had mispelled it.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for being the first to submit your clan's userbar. I have added it to the gallery at http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...ry.php/cat/619 and also to the Clan Members List.

Please get all your clan members to now use their userbar.

Cheers.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I don't see why we don't just pm dragon ball, but ok. Anyways, I'm pretty sure you were already pmed that soldats the legion ketsueki leader and I'm the co-leader, but as for our userbar, we are currently polling the clan of which image to use, so that should be done soon.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Thank you for being the first to submit your clan's userbar. I have added it to the gallery at http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...ry.php/cat/619 and also to the Clan Members List.

Please get all your clan members to now use their userbar.

Cheers.
    as i mentioned in the statement this is the default clan bar, we are planning different variations of this style if bar,with different background images. I'll spread the word.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Are we suppose to have a clan co-leader? Also is the clan leader suppose to have a image signifying that he/she is the leader?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast