Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Clan Member Points too time consuming to calculate

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan Member Points too time consuming to calculate

If Clan Leaders can tally up the points it would be great then. Just PM me each month which members should go due to lack of post count.

So we can still keep 30 posts minimum per month required in order to stay in the clan. But I don't think there is a need to award 1 point per post count increase.

I have removed your members from your clan Ky-lyrra as per your PM.

Cheers.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, come to think about it, shouldn't clans only get points for the competitions...........why should posts and reviews affect how we fair in the yearly comp.<-----------I mean, not all clans have active members and it doesn't seem fair for posts and reviews(which have nothing to do with the clans) to count to see who is winning with the competition.

I mean look, two clans have over 20 reviews and third place is at 4 or so. Should the comp. be determined by reviews??????????? That just seems stupid to me..........hmmmmm
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe the whole point for the reviews are to keep the clans active and also for the 30 posts a month then you know that the clan members spend time outside of the clan long enough to post some and still stay active in the forums.

Yes there are reasons for Dragon Balls madness. I for one think it is a good idea. Is it our fault that not all clans are active or the clans themselves?

Also that is the reason for you to let Dragon Ball know about your inactive members as I have done so already. It gives you room to let others join in all the fun.

Dragon Ball what do you mean by tally up the point what points do we need to tally up then?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I believe the whole point for the reviews are to keep the clans active and also for the 30 posts a month then you know that the clan members spend time outside of the clan long enough to post some and still stay active in the forums.

Yes there are reasons for Dragon Balls madness. I for one think it is a good idea. Is it our fault that not all clans are active or the clans themselves.

Dragon Ball what do you mean by tally up the point what points do we need to tally up then?
    So, if your or my clans does over a hundred reviews this year, then that means we deserve to win the yearly comp. because the monthly ones aren't worth many points?? What do reviews have to do with clan competitions (and don't get me wrong, I love doing them) but how is that fair? A bribe to make us active, that sounds stupid.

let's say one clan wins most of the clan competitions, but one of our clans wins the yearly points because we did a lot of reviews and/or posts, where the heck is the sense in that?
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    So, if your or my clans does over a hundred reviews this year, then that means we deserve to win the yearly comp. because the monthly ones aren't worth many points?? What do reviews have to do with clan competitions (and don't get me wrong, I love doing them) but how is that fair? A bribe to make us active, that sounds stupid.

let's say one clan wins most of the clan competitions, but one of our clans wins the yearly points because we did a lot of reviews and/or posts, where the heck is the sense in that?
    That is not what I mean. Look at it this way. The review section is in need of reviews or what was the point of it? As for the posts, You have seen what happened the last time we had clans. The forums became empty and barely anyone posted. I never said that we deserved to win the comp but why not include some things from the site. We are not stopping the other clans from doing reviews that is their own choice to not do them. They are just as capable to do them as you or I are. So why stop doing it just because some clans do not want to do them. Also you have one clan that is mainly Mods they are busy with the forums and I can see from their point that the reviews might not be a good idea but that is just them. If I remember they are still doing them.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry about tallying up points. Previously I thought about awarding 1 point per post count increase outside of the clans. But in reality, this is too time consuming to calculate.

So Clan Leaders can just PM me who needs to leave and join a clan.

Clans can get points in ways other than just posting reviews. Comps! In fact, I will create a new comp right now.

Cheers.

Thanks

Good Idea but for the tallying up Dragon Ball even if you wanted to do so. It wouldn't be hard for us just to do our own clans. What is that a total of 15 member if the clan is full?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Good Idea but for the tallying up Dragon Ball even if you wanted to do so. It wouldn't be hard for us just to do our own clans. What is that a total of 15 member if the clan is full?
    Ok, if Clan Leaders would like to do the tally up then that is fine. But it would be a trust thing. And would all clan leaders be willing to tally it up? I can place the count point at the start of each month in the brackets next to each member's name.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast