Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Clan Member Points too time consuming to calculate

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan Member Points too time consuming to calculate

Yes it is fine with me do you want us to tally them up for last month to?

The one thing though do not worry about review points? Please tell me no that you have that much....
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Don't worry about tallying up points. Previously I thought about awarding 1 point per post count increase outside of the clans. But in reality, this is too time consuming to calculate.

So Clan Leaders can just PM me who needs to leave and join a clan.

Clans can get points in ways other than just posting reviews. Comps! In fact, I will create a new comp right now.

Cheers.
    well, then make it so that reviews only get like 5 clan points. Either that, or the comp. should be worth more than 50 points. And also, why are member points calculated in standings????? Or are clan points the only ones that count towards the yearly comp. because reviews are getting too many points IMO. Heck, I could do like 5 reviews in one night and get more points then a whole month's competition for the clan. But that's only me because I have free time on certain days.

Ky, not everyone is on as often as some members on AO. Should we favor those who have more time on their hand, rather than to see who is better in the competitions.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Each review is about 6 points. Tell me reducing them a point what is it really going to do? I mean come on Deod why such a fuss about this one?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, if Clan Leaders would like to do the tally up then that is fine. But it would be a trust thing. And would all clan leaders be willing to tally it up? I can place the count point at the start of each month in the brackets next to each member's name.
    So co leads could do this too? if so ill be glad to do my clan tally up since iv bin doing it all ready,tally up points u mean posts right ?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, will give the comps higher points. I just posted a new Arcade comp worth a total of 320 points.

Yeh, I may abolish member points and just keep it as clan points. So the total points will be the new clan points. This will make it simpler.

Let's abolish the 30 post count increase and member points. Clan Leaders should have a feel for which members should stay and leave their clans.

Reviews are actually worth 18 points. 6 for the member and 12 for the clan.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Each review is about 6 points. Tell me reducing them a point what is it really going to do? I mean come on Deod why such a fuss about this one?
    edited to be less ruuuuuuuude, hehehehehehehe.

Ok, will give the comps higher points. I just posted a new Arcade comp worth a total of 320 points.

Yeh, I may abolish member points and just keep it as clan points. So the total points will be the new clan points. This will make it simpler.

Let's abolish the 30 post count increase and member points. Clan Leaders should have a feel for which members should stay and leave their clans.

Reviews are actually worth 18 points. 6 for the member and 12 for the clan.
    Thank you jesus, abolish those member points and give comp. higher points, mwahahahaha, lol.

320/15 is what like 21-22 reviews equals one comp., mmmmmmmmm goood to me.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Apr 01, 2007 at 06:35 PM.
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

Deod you are taking my words way to far then they are meant to go! Dragon Ball what is your decision please please just tell us now...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Deod you are taking my words way to far then they are meant to go! Dragon Ball what is your decision please please just tell us now...
    mmmmm, sorry if I want a little tooo heavy, but telling me I'm making a fuss kind of irritaded me when I was only making a suggestion for the better of the other clans.........soooooo, I will apologize if i went "too far" and will be more respectful.................(I am doped up on medicine right now, don't take me tooo seriously, hehehehehehe ). My judgement is a little off today, .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast