Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Clan Members List updated with points

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Clan Members List updated with points

Nice work, DB. Really cool. And uhm, I'm proud to say that my clan is in first at the moment ^ ^ Nice work, Legion. Hope all of the clans get up there in Clan posts!

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking at the general quality of the threads, there is no need to be picky (this is actually sad), as they are mostly worthless threads about things like "what color are Sakura's panties?"

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I pmed you my response to that. Let's stop getting off track here seeing as how it's about the points system.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

30 posts is not that much to grant you access to the clans. If you cannot achieve 30 posts per month, then that's fine, it's just then you cannot participate in the clans.

Shonen, if you think the threads here are lacking in quality, then I look forward to some new quality threads that you can start and share with members. We are always keen to read some new topics that members start.

Thanks.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I will also point out that uploading quality images to certain portions of the gallery increases your post count so you shouldn't have an issue if you would rather share your "works" or a scan/render with us instead of a normal post.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice advise Chief, thank you!
    But how come there are only 4 or 6 members showing their member points? Why can't I see mine or the others?...

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

These member points are for the reviews.

Member points are also awarded for post count increase which is calculated at the end of the month. If you haven't posted any reviews, then you don't have any member points yet as we are still in the first month and post count increase hasn't been calculated.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

And the rest you mentioned. Thank you again DB. ^_^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast