Thread: Clan Points and Awards System

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Clan Points and Awards System

Points System

There are 2 types of points for clans.
    1. CLAN POINTS
      These points belong to the clan.
    2. MEMBER POINTS
      These points belong to the clan member and are shown after each member's name. If a clan member moves to another clan, then these points will move with them.
    Point Values
    • 15 clan points and 6 member points awarded for a new Review. New Reviews must fall within the Review Guidelines.
    • If clan members enter and win SOTW, WOTF or POTM, the following points will be awarded:
      - 20 clan points (SOTW)
      - 40 clan points (WOTF)
      - 50 clan points (POTM)
    • Points awarded for contests depending on the contest.
    Awards System

First of all, clan members can access the VIP Gallery which contains some pretty cool images and high quality scans. Others are:
    • A new decoration will be announced with each new step achieved. Decorations occur throughout the year and are awarded for winning contests etc.
      - 1st Decoration: Added rank image below your usergroup rank image.
    • The winning clan at the end of the season will receive a wallscroll for each of their clan members.
    • The Clan Members List will display clans in order of highest points first.
    • A Clans Wall of Fame will be setup at the end of each Clan Season displaying the winning clan and their member's names.
    • Each clan that accumulates 100 reviews or more over 1 year will be given an anime present per member in that clan. A clan with 15 members would only need to submit 6.67 reviews each over 12 months to achieve this! The anime present may consist of a wallscroll, wallet, keyring, pencil card, poster, shot glasses, lip gloss, mousepad, necklace and ring. An exact list will be compiled at the time for clan members to choose from.

Clan competitions close March 1, 2008. At this time, all clan points will be reset, clan names, userbars and clan members can be changed and so on.

UPDATES

18 Sep 2007
    - Points now awarded for SOTW / WOTF / POTM.

31 Jul 2007
    - Maximum of 20 members per clan. If a clan is full, then a member may join another clan. When ALL clans become full, then max clan numbers will increase to 25 per clan.

12 Apr 2007
    - Removed point system for post count increase as too time consuming to update each month.

2 Mar 2007
    - Removed "3 member points per new thread". Too time consuming to find this figure.
    - Member points for reviews increased from 3 to 6.

28 Feb 2007
    1st Decoration: Rank Image

18 Feb 2007
    Maximum of 15 members per clan. If a clan is full, then a member may join another clan. When ALL clans become full, then max clan numbers will increase to 20 per clan.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Sep 17, 2007 at 07:14 PM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan Points and Awards System

I assume the beginning effective date is March 1st 2007? I ask this because I wouldn’t want to take the time to write a review and post it just for it not to count for the clan. Also there is the question of those who have already posted reviews (such as Len) so please let us know what the beginning effective date will be just so there is no confusion.

I want to also ask about anime that has already been reviewed…Is it acceptable to review individual discs or are we to review the whole series or can we do both? Also if someone else has already posted a review for a disc/series are we allowed to post our own review or are we restricted to posting only comments in their review thread?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Clan competitions start March 1st.

If submitting a review, be sure it's not already there. If you do a review on an existing submission, then just add your comments to it rather than starting a new one. If your comments are 300+ words, then I will count it as considerable effort, awarding points to your clan.

You can review anything you want.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Clan competitions start March 1st.

If submitting a review, be sure it's not already there. If you do a review on an existing submission, then just add your comments to it rather than starting a new one. If your comments are 300+ words, then I will count it as considerable effort, awarding points to your clan.

You can review anything you want.
    We'll have to intensify our spam sweeps in that area from then on.