Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Clans Revamp - Part A

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Clans Revamp - Part A

This is Part A of the Clans Revamp, and Part B will be the reward system that will be announced later.

Clans Overview
    • Only 4 clans
    • Only Community Members (minimum 100 posts) and above can join a clan.
    • Maximum of 15 members per clan. If a clan is full, then a member may only join another clan. When ALL clans become full, then max clan numbers will increase to 20 per clan.
    • Clans are not focussed on a specific topic, but instead focussed on friendship. Members should join the clan they feel most comfortable with and with the members they like to hang out with.
    • Clans are only viewable by their clan members and Admin.
    • Clans are to be treated as a chat room for clan members only.
    • Contests will continue to be run for clans and points awarded for responsible posting by its members and when members help out other members.
    • A Clan Leader will be voted on within each clan.
    • At the beginning of each month I will keep a tally of each clan member's total post count. A clan member's post count must increase 30 each month, otherwise they will be evicted from the clan at the end of the month.
    • Post counts do not increase within the clans. Clan members must post outside the clans to increase their post count.
    • An always updated Clan Members list shows your clan leader and clan members along with other important member information.
    The above may change slightly if needed.

At this stage, ALL clans are open to start a "Clan Calling". Members simply make a post in the clan they want to join. Just a "hi" post is fine to announce your intent to joining that clan. Members can also delete their posts during the "Clan Calling" period if they find they want to move to another clan based on where their friends join.

I expect the Clan Calling to last 1 week.

That's basically it. I'm trying to keep this as simple as possible for all.

Please don't ask about the awards system yet, as I don't have the full answers.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Feb 17, 2007 at 11:14 PM.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clans Revamp - Part A

Lets hope this turns out better then Jade's idea Nice idea.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

You cant post in the clan section so does that mean you post in the clan territories?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

thats the part about clan members only being able to view thier respectable areas.it works for the terriories to.

even gall mods wont be able to anymore >.<

anyhow, i feel this clans set will be much more comfortable anmound the members,
    i only wish to see how the leaders will turn out >.<

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

The old clan forums have been moved to the archive, so you can no longer post in them.

Please post in the clan you want to participate in.

Clan leaders will be voted on by their clan members when the clans close to the public in about 1 weeks time.

Once clans are closed, clan members can also change their clan names if they want to. But it must be a cool name like the current ones used.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Sassie why don't you join one of the clans? I mean would it be so wrong? Anyways now it's talking my clan into coming back to AO. Dragon Ball do you mind if I copy this to our clan site? I did not see any clan sections I'll check again.

Chose mine I'm part of the Cosa Nostra
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Feb 04, 2007 at 01:41 AM.

Thanks

Sure Ky-lyrra, you can post this for your members to see.

Thanks

Thank you already done. It's in the news section and they check that as soon as they log on. My clan would be taking over your Costa Nostra if you don't mind and I love the name!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast