Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Clans Revamp - Part A

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Clans Revamp - Part A

i think some of these rules are two strict. my last clan was great i didn't have to have a min number of posts. and i also think there sould be more memers alowed per clan.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

If the 15 members fill each clan, then we can expand the limit per clan or open up a new clan.

Clan leaders will have powers as deleting posts, closing and opening threads and so on within their clan.

Dormant clan members will be evicted at the end of the month. Ie, those that don't increase their post count by 30 each month.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

What happens when members have to post over 500 posts or thousands or so a month. Is there going to be a max cap or is the post requirement never ending.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

The minimum requirement to remain as a clan member is 30 posts per month outside the clan.

I doubt anyone can post 500 times a month with quality.... Post requirement is the MINIMUM not maximum.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    The minimum requirement to remain as a clan member is 30 posts per month outside the clan.

I doubt anyone can post 500 times a month with quality.... Post requirement is the MINIMUM not maximum.
    So does it start right now or after the week?The 30 posts per month thing
    Perfection is dull

Thanks

It will start from March.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan View Post
    So what happens to those poor fools that want to join a clan after the lucky 60 folks fill up the four clans? Will there be a chance for clan expansion to accomodate others, or are they left out?
    I doubt that would happen, because that would mean 60 active members. In case that does happen we'll have them fight UFC style.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

DB can you speak towards clan identification such as a clan userbar or whatever will be allowed to identify yourself as a clan member...Also, this isn’t addressed to anyone in particular as I don’t have an issue with who becomes a clan leader. But can you make sure that all clans have a fair voting system for the clan leader/co-leader? I know some people don’t want to be a clan leader while others may want to be it but I would hate to think that someone would “claim” themselves a leader and there be no fair voting process by the clan itself.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast