Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Clans Revamp - Part A

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clans Revamp - Part A

It sounds like a really good idea DB, hopefully this all will work and the descriptions does sound a lot like the different personality types of everyone..so you probably did that so there wouldn't be so much conflict..I guess that's okay..but I like it..

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

@Dragonball.

Is the 30 posts per month automated (the website just changes you to non-clan status) or does the clan leader have to remove you?

When I was in the MKRealms clan unfortunatly life would catch up with some of us in really bad ways (house burns down, family death, etc) and we would not see some members for a month or more (depending on what happened). If that happened, we'd try to let the clan leader (or itleast another member of the clan) know so we would not be 'inactive' in the clan. If it's automated, the clan leader might know of your situtation and not be able to keep you in the clan system. This could have some unintended consiquences (like i only posted 29 posts this month instead of 30).

Thanks

Barronmore

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, new clans will need to re-create themselves a new userbar. Clan leaders will be voted on fairly by their clan members. Clan leaders will have extra power within their clans.
    • Can open / close threads
    • Can stick / unstick threads
    • Can delete posts
    • And so on...
    The 30 required posts per month is not automated but will be monitored by me. Clans close this Sunday regardless whether there is enough members or not in each clan.

The 30 required posts will not be lowered. If you do not achieve it that month, then you will be evicted. Of course you can re-enter that clan if invited again by the clan leader.

<< UPDATE >>

Just to let you all know that the clans will be closing this coming Sunday, so be sure to place your name in the appropriate clan. The Cosa Nostra clan only as 3 places left and will close early if filled.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Feb 07, 2007 at 12:34 AM.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well you can hardly call two members a clan now. It's not looking good for Legion Ketsueki. Is this one gonna get closed or what if nobody else joins?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

A Clan will not consist of 2 members. Those clan members will be asked to join other clans if by Sunday they do not have enough members.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    A Clan will not consist of 2 members. Those clan members will be asked to join other clans if by Sunday they do not have enough members.
    What about 7 members??Because that is how many we have in our clan as now.I think
    Perfection is dull

Thanks

Let me make a decision this Sunday when the clans close.

Thanks.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Let me make a decision this Sunday when the clans close.

Thanks.
    ok..............now time to sleep or watch anime...Hmm, both are truthly hard to pick.
    Perfection is dull

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast