Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Clans Revamp - Part A

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clans Revamp - Part A

The Cosa Nostra forum is now closed as they have a full 15 members. Congratulations to them on gathering your clan members. No more members can join this clan, so please choose another clan if you still would like to participate.

Sunday all clans will become private for viewing and posting by their clan members only. One of the first things clans should do is nominate a clan leader. So once you have decided on a clan leader, PM me so I can give them the appropriate mod abilities for within your clan.

That is, your clan leader can delete, close, open stick, unstick threads.

The clans are for your clan members only. Only myself and LenMiyata can view all clans. Remember you need 30 posts per month outside the clans in order to keep your membership.

Thank you.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok so how does Cosa Nostra vote for its leader. its seems like we cant start a thread for it. So where should we do it?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Cosa Nostra is closed for posting til Sunday as we are still awaiting last minute entrants to the other clans. After that, you are free to post at will in your clans. I will announce in this thread, so please wait for the details a little longer.

Cheers.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I see that the clan I chose is full which is good because I see some of my old clan members and some new ones. Thanks DB for opening the clans back up again.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie *Tifa_Hinata* is off to a good start *Tifa_Hinata*'s Avatar
    Thanks

hey whats going on?
    uuummmm...soooo.....
    im new!!!
    can u show me the basics?

Thanks

Basics are found in the first post of this thread. You need to be a community member (minimum 100 quality posts) in order to join a clan.

Thanks.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question... Since the clan that I really wanted to be in is full (Cosa Nostra), how do I go about joining it eventually? Should I just watch and wait for an opening? I don't think I'd really fit in in the others, but I want to be a part of a clan...

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Thanks

You will have to wait til an opening is available. A clans maximum size is 15, and each month, inactive users (those that don't achieve 30+ posts on the public boards) will be removed for inactivity. I suggest joining another clan for the time being as it could be months before an opening is available. You could always trade places with an existing clan member with your clan member spot.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast