Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Games Comp

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Games Comp

It's tomorrow. And only one clan has their game. What does this mean, Dragon Ball?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Each clan should submit 1 game to nominate for a games challenge. So far 2 clans have submitted their preferred game. Please see my first post in this thread.

Thanks.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ah. All right. I saw the two games. So do we have to wait for all four games to be announced in order to start playing them.. or can we go along the way?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Err, I guess not. Hurry it up guys, jeez, it's a competition you know, >.<. Get those games in. Dang it, how the heck can I play bubble trouble if I can't beat my old score. Are the older scores before april getting wiped, otherwise I can't play it. I got that score by beating the whole thing. I would have to do it faster.....
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Ah. All right. I saw the two games. So do we have to wait for all four games to be announced in order to start playing them.. or can we go along the way?
    Since the deadline was Sunday, I don't think there are going to be any more games. DB stated in a earlier post that clans who don't submit a game by the deadline can't participate for points. Unless he just hasn't posted the other two, it looks like there's only two clans in this comp...
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Each clan should submit 1 game to nominate for a games challenge. So far 2 clans have submitted their preferred game. Please see my first post in this thread.

Thanks.
    This makes me think db is extending the deadline gren, unless I'm wrong.....

And if two clans didn't submit and don't participate, then maybe they should each lose 80 points seeing as how it takes away possible points from us that did......just a thought. Punish them, mwahahahaha, j/k. Well, not really, .
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Apr 09, 2007 at 12:17 PM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, final chance. Am still awaiting 2 clans to submit their games. If they don't come forward within 24 hours, then you cannot participate to earn points.

The 2 existing games, Bubble Trouble and Autobahn, I forget which clans submitted these. So if it was your clan, can you please PM me?

Thank you.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well since no one will tell me what game we will agree on a game to tell me what game they want to play we will play I'm not telling you the name of the game for it has changed.....
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast