View Poll Results: Should Fantasyprince be kicked out of the clan?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Booting list

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Booting list

Well I have one person in the clan that is just taking up a space but is not doing anything.

Here is the current list:

NevesElocin (250 + 12)
    rockroc (239)
    rock on (416)
    Aiora (467)
    hellknight (906)
    _gwenibe_ (613 + 6)
    Naruto1988 (783 + 12)
    ketaro (3489)
    FLawEdmiNd (153 + 12)
    Noxious_Craft (281)
    Fantasyprince (101)
    Mattness (148 + 24)
    Darkened_Star (175 + 12)
    Zeffervelli (514) new

Fantasyprince is going to be put up to a poll to get him out of the clan for more to join. Who votes yes and who else is not active and I need to boot out?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Booting list

I don't like this type of democracy at all. I mean it is not kool, but since that prince dude is not contributing to the clan then he must go. I would say yay.

Out of curiosity, i guess the same will happen to me since i don'ty show up so often.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

No the thing is that he hasn't shown up at all and he's going to make another account and DB said this is the only way to get ride of him without waiting till the end of the month.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    No the thing is that he hasn't shown up at all and he's going to make another account and DB said this is the only way to get ride of him without waiting till the end of the month.
    Nice conspiracy right there. Lol, well anything to must be done to get the clan on its feet once more. By the way, is there a due day for the anime reviews thingy? Or we can posted once it is finished?

Thanks

Just once a week is all anytime during the week you can start on sunday and post on sunday. I have to do mine too. I have to do 3 now. As soon as I learn how to do them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Just once a week is all anytime during the week you can start on sunday and post on sunday. I have to do mine too. I have to do 3 now. As soon as I learn how to do them.
    Ok kool, then i will start mine next week, i have this week full of projects and homework to do. Dude, break it down into five sections for example. 1. Intro, 2. Main Characters & Bad guys, 3. Conflict, 4. resolution and 5. your thoughts about the show.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Ok kool, then i will start mine next week, i have this week full of projects and homework to do. Dude, break it down into five sections for example. 1. Intro, 2. Main Characters & Bad guys, 3. Conflict, 4. resolution and 5. your thoughts about the show.
    Yay, ketaro is gonna get working! I think this is a good idea... Fantacyprince has to go. Thanks KY for taking action.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought Rockroc was co-ed leader? should he be responsible for this kind of act?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast