Closed Thread

Thread: Brimstone Court

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Brimstone Court

'Hello my friends and welcome. This is Cosa Nostra, otherwise known as Brimstone Court. Here is the place where all the hassles of the real world fade away. You can be anyone you want here, everything is of your making.

But oh no, you haven't registered yet, you can't play our game until you do you know. So please, come with me and I'll show you the registration room where you'll decide who you would like to be. And then we can get started.

This way please.'

Well... here's the RP thread or something. We should vote on a name. I think I'll make that thread right after this one. Maybe the character intros and actual role playing should go on in the same thread. Whatever though.

I think someone else should make the rules for this thread. I'm not to keen on normal role play rules anyhow. So RP away guys.
    Last edited by FLawEdmiNd; May 23, 2007 at 07:18 PM.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brimstone Court

I am a very good role player im A mod over role playin at a site i can take over if you want i can post rules and so forth if thats fine with any of you
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brimstone Court

Go for it Naruto. It's all yours now, but maybe, MAYBE I might try. Seriously, it seems okay but still very silly.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Closed Thread