Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Competition To Be Taken Seriously

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Competition To Be Taken Seriously

Ok guys we have joked around long enough!

Competition Rules:

Each Clan Member MUST complete one review a week in the gallery then they MUST copy and paste the review in here for me to see. I would like for you guys to make your own thread and post your reviews there and just keep updating them. I will have a Sub forum made for the Reviews to be posted in.

Each member MUST have this done it shows their activeness in the clan. I will be reading you are allowed to double post in your thread only in the review section only. I do not want other members posting in each others review thread if this happens the posts will be deleted.

I will not tell you what type of review you have to do but I believe that the review is worth 6 points added to our total score We have 15 members so try and do as many as you can but my requirement is only one a week.

Also I would like to mention that the Quiz was due today and the only ones that helped was Hellknight, Ketaro, Aiora Naruto1988 and myself. Thank you guys for participating I will try and have something for you guys.

Next time I want everyone participating this is not a I don't want to do thing.
    YOU HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLAN COMPETITIONS!!

Thank you guys for reading the competition rules.

Thank You,
    Ky-Ky
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Competition To Be Taken Seriously

Now thats what im talking about clan activities were all around the game section and that should not be we are a clan and we should act as such not just play games the entire time we are a limited few people givin a exclusive spot its about 30,000 or so peoople here i think and 15 members to each clan...serously we have to take things a bit more serious then rumors and last word games there are more things to do.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Urm, I'm a little confused by the competition itself. Sorry. -__-

But what do you mean by "Gallery review". Correct me if I'm wrong but does it simply mean: to view a members work (eg Wallpaper) and comment on it?

And what is this competition trying to achieve? Does it mean whichever clan/member posts the most reviews wins?

Sorry about the questions. ^_^;;

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

No that's not what it is. It's more like you pick and anime enter it into the review section and tell about it you know review it.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Like if I picked this anime I can talk about it of what the events are??

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

cool ^^ I have a review semi-started and plan on finishing it around April hopefully *crosses fingers* when I FINALLY will have time to do things ><, but I don't think I'll be able to get it done once a week, it takes me longer to write something good (i'm slow ok..)

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

APRIL!! wow gwen lol thats like a month well take your time i guess im gonna write a review right now as a matter of fact
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

well, it not going to take me until April to finish it LOL it's just that I have heaps of other work to do, so I'm predicting around April, I'll be able to have time to finish the review ^^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast