Closed Thread

Thread: Cosa's Tutorial

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Cosa's Tutorial

I really want to get this started. A lot. So here's your guys' chance to get in on it. Now, I know not everyone in Cosa knows a whole bunch about PS, but you still know something. Here's a bit of the stuff I want to put in it:
    • Fonts (Choice, placements etc.)
    • Render (Placement, choice, rendering etc.)
    • Palettes and Menus (Explanations, examples)
    • Lighting
    • Smudging
    • Brush (Choice, tips etc.)
    • C4D's and Fractals
    • Color (Choice etc)
    • Keyboard shortcuts
    • Effects (C4D effects, text effects etc.)
    • Tools (Explanations, examples etc.)
    There's probably going to be more, but this is the core of it. If we're going to do this together we'd all take sections and the credit for the section. Hopefully there won't be any fights about who gets to do what, hopefully.

So if you want to help, just say so. After we find out who's doing what we'll start. If no one wants to help I'll get started.

Another thing I want to say quickly. This tut would be AO exclusive, and it would help a lot of people out. Also, I was thinking of asking some designers on AO to let us use some of their work as examples and stuff. If I end up doing this alone, could I use some of your guys' work? I wouldn't say anything bad, all the negative examples will be made by me.

What do you people think? You want to try?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cosa's Tutorial

wELL I like to do GFX so you have my help ^_^ If theres anything i can do just let me know
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

How did I know you were going to be the first to reply.. hmm. It might just be you and I, not many others here seem to be enthusiastic about a lot of the stuff anyone posts.

Let's wait a while longer. Then I guess we'll start.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got four days to help because I only have photoshop at school. The program I use at home isn't as good and it's called photoimpression. ^_^ But I'll help if I can. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Thanks

You've only got four days? Well, pick a topic and start up I guess. Maybe pick something short, or whatever you want.

And feel free to ask for other info.. we want to tell all we know so everything section might have a bit of knowledge from us all.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I can do it on the tools most of them at least. ^_^ It's an older photoshop though. I can only undo once... XP I don't use it very often except for in class. But I try... Can't make any promises. ^_^

EDIT:
    Sorry... I can't do it. I'm sorry... I just don't have the time to do it. ^_^
    Last edited by Darkened_Star; May 31, 2007 at 07:19 AM.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Thanks

Guys... all the computers in my house might be switching to Ubuntu... that isn't cool. I'll have to use GIMP or something. I'm sad.

But anyway, has anyone started a section yet?

Closed Thread