Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crummy life

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crummy life

What do you mean help you over come them? I do not understand.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

You know well im not sure if you know but hell im not sure if any of you know but i fall into Depression often...sad but true and i just wanted u to be my freind to help me bear with it
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Now we get to depression state. I have been depressed since I was 6 years old. Some due to genetic make up some due to what I go through in life. Everyone tells me that I am pretty or beautiful I don't believe them. I never will because I know the truth. Someone tells me they love me I will always doubt them no matter what. I don't know what people see in me that makes them want me because as soon as I go out with that person it's either sex or I'm leaving. I'm tired of people like that. I'm not something people can play with then when they get tired they throw me aside. I have tried to commit suicide so many times last night was the most recent time. So I don't know if I would be the best to ask for help when it comes to depression.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Could you just be my freind thats all im asking you have pushed me away lately and wont accept me as your frind all i want is a frind to help me thats all i want

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, cut the drama. I'm sorry if I offended you or made you feel sad with what I said, it's just I'm a realist. Or I try to be.

Huh, how old are you guys anyway? I know you're both older than me. But anyway, what the hell you two? So what if all that shitty stuff happened before? I'm not sure, but I think depression is a mental illness; psychological. You know what that means right? It's self imposed.

And then there was the comment of inner distortion and being twisted. Did you guys know that my mom and her boyfriend are crack heads? Until two years ago I had to take care of my younger brothers and sister, huh. I was thirteen and I had to take care of little kids. My cousins did bad things to me when I was ten, my grandpa died and my aunt locked me in a room for six days.

All that stuff happened to me and I'm not depressed. How come you two can't cope? I'm sure all the crap in my past isn't anything like your guys' experiences but they have a common bond.

This bad, all of it, is life. That's one of the reasons we live; to deal with it. That's all we can do about it, that and hope for the best. Just be faithful and cope, there isn't any other thing you can do.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Thanks

Your right i wana cut the drama but Mis Ky-lyrra wont respond to any of my PM's or my Im's on yahoo and wont respond to me im trying to make things right but she wont Go with the flow. I forget it close this thread im done now

Thanks

OH to go on the depression thing.....mine is hereditary. It goes all the way back to my great great grandmother.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2