Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Member Hunt

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Member Hunt

Seeing as how we've got only ten members I thought it's be nice to ask you guys who you want in instead of just going and selecting random people. So, anyone want a friend in the Cosa you have to make sure they have the 100 posts though and that's kind of a dra back. But feel free to ask anyone, just not more than one if you do.. we've only got so many spots.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Member Hunt

I can think of a few people but i'll ask them before I recomend them. Is that ok?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hell there all i havent been here in a while thought id make a apperance in any case i cant think of any members most members here i dont realy like because there immature....and annoying so whoever you bring i really wont care they just better not cross my path
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Most of the members I can think of are no where near 100 yet, because they don't post that often but they sure PM me a lot. lol... But when I do encounter some ppl I'll b sure to let u no ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I have gotten 2 more people well actually I have one and the other is fighting to reach 100 posts. He's at about 80. Then Flawed has 2 and I'm removing 2 that are not active.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Who would the ybe is it mattness i havent seen him on AO at all actually lol
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Mattness is kinda on vacation. I talked to him when I was still in North Carolina because we were going to meet up before I left for Texas. No it's Nox and Aqua.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

my friend is also working on his 100 posts but other than that he's willing. shouldn't take him long he's really progressing lately.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast