View Poll Results: Who will be your new Co-Leader?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mattness

1 100.00%
  • Naruto 1988

0 0%
  • Ketaro

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: New Co-Leader Poll

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

New Co-Leader Poll

ALRIGHT HAVING TO REDO THIS. YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF! I can see who voted. Please read all the canidates "speeches" before you vote. We don't want to do this again!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mattness
    Ok KY, here is the info:

Dependable: Well, I have been on every week day sence I realized that I was in the clan. (lol)

Benifit: I lead the clan in reviews with five and am planning to start on number six today. (posted by tomarow) And still trying to raise my post count as a community member. (not spam posting)

Thanks for letting me take a shot at co-leader!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Naruto1988
    Well here goes my shot at it

I think i can benifit this clan in many ways. i can be here for you guys when needed im sure each of you know me in a seperate way one or another be it due to Graphics or just seen me around. i see myself as a trustworthy person and its up to you to decide if i am trusting or not you can ask the Clan Leader ive done many things for her and id be more than happy enough to help you all out when needed. if theres something that needs to be taken care of i can take care of it for you all well thanks agin for listining to me rant on this thing i hope you guys make the decision that best suits you ^_^

Ketaro: None

Here are the people that have put themselves up to take the Co leader position. Choose wisely and don't vote just because of post count or cooler sig, this person is going to be in charge when KY isn't here.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Co-Leader Poll

.....Ok this is really becoming irritating honestly i dont have the time or pateince to put up with doing this over and over agian i just dont i might leave this clan because to be honest this is really making me angry i won the first time then something happend i won agin then something happned im not going to continue to bicker and do voting over and over agin because people wont just settle with the decision period.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah.. I believe Naruto has already won this Mattness.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly im sorry but im not giving up my position period and its simple as that.

I would say more but im in a good mood now bc i just got back from a party
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread