Closed Thread

Thread: The Number 23 Enigma

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

The Number 23 Enigma

First before we start this you all have to watch these for me so u understand

YouTube - The Number 23 Enigma YouTube - Jim Carrey on The Number 23 Enigma

the number 23 ads up to alot let me explain there has been something called the Number 23 Eningma and many of the events in history invloved the number 23 the Mayans believe the World Would END on Dec.23,2012
    Day = 23Year = 2012
    20+1+2= 23
    END = 5+14+4=23
    the world spins on a axis of 23.5 however you could say the 5 is just 2+3 which is in itself 23

2/3=.666 the curse of the devil

the hiroshima bomb was dropped at 8:15 AM 8+15=23the twin towweres for example 9+11+2+0+0+1=23...listen to this one the letter W is the 23rd letter in the alphabetit has 2 points down and 3 points up now look at your keyboardand look at what number is above the letter W.... 23

im sure i sound like a total freak right now but alot still isnt known about ........23 and i want to discover more
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Number 23 Enigma

You weird man, just live your life like a normal dude, you won't regret it man.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

O.o why do i have to be weird. i mean i saw the movie and it freaked me out im sure its nothing but man i wish i wouldnt have seen the movie bc the mind works like this. you may see things often but they arent apparent to you so your brain puts them off as useless information but once you see something and its pointed out to you. then its more often that you will realize it i see 23!! everwhere now and its scaring me

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    O.o why do i have to be weird. i mean i saw the movie and it freaked me out im sure its nothing but man i wish i wouldnt have seen the movie bc the mind works like this. you may see things often but they arent apparent to you so your brain puts them off as useless information but once you see something and its pointed out to you. then its more often that you will realize it i see 23!! everwhere now and its scaring me
    See movies can make you think weird man, but its kool to come up some weird theories too.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

That is very interesting! and I want to see the movie!. I think I would have taken it a bit more seriously if it wasn't going to be a movie,
    I mean movies = fiction most time.
    But it is a wierd coincidence. Or prehaps it's not, maybe for some mathmatical reason 23 is just a major number..who knows?

Nice topic Naruto ^^ what's the bet I go out today and all I'll see is 23 LOL

Thanks

This isnt fictinal i checked online people are ACTUALLY obsessed with the number 23 and the conspeiracy(sorry if misspelled) but ya its real

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehehe, you guys are rich. This stuff is interesting to read about you know, learning about all these weird things in our world. Maybe there are ghosts roaming about, and aliens too.

Hey, check this... 2 divided by 3 is 0.66666666666666666666666666666667, which in a formula, would be 0.666 with the little line above the sixes to symbolize the repeating of the 6. So now the 23 can be tied to 666, spooky, eh?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Closed Thread