1 12.50%
  • Naruto1988

2 25.00%
  • Ky-Lyrra

2 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Polls Final Selection

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Polls Final Selection

Dont you want more of them i am capable of making more if you want just name the anime and i will do what i can for you
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

idid and i still havent gotten a hakkai and alucard ones.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Who is Hakkai and Alucard. personally i think we should use well known anime so others can regonize it but hey if thats wht you want.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it depends on what anime you watch I guess, cause to some people Alucard is very well known.. for me almost annoyingly ( I can't get my hands on this so called 'great' anime LOL)

but... if I can put in a request..'The Meloncholy of Suzimiya' bar would be nice ^^ xD (pm me if you need piccy's and such)

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah alucard is from hellsing and hakkai is from saiyuki. and i love hakkai so you should do it for me

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I have voted now. ^_^ Sorry I did not do it sooner. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Lets see if I'm still in the clan. I think that when someone else is elected clan leader I will be taking my leave of the clan. NO use for me then. I tried to be as good of a leader as I could be but I can live with out it. As I see only one person voted for me thank you to that one person your awsome. I as a clan leader like before tried to make everyone happy even if it meant getting into trouble now and then with the mods or DB or even at the time Sinnie. As for whoever wins this poll congratz I don't see me winning from the results. So when it's through I'll bow out quietly.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

Ky even if y ou dont win you dont have to leave i mean just because you might not be leader doenst mean you cant be a active member of the clan simply put as that. for example lets take naruto for example. just because he failed so many times he never gave up. so just stick with us im sure you would enjoy the clan if your not leader and even if you are. i dont see myself winning either because im not even sure if anyone here likes me. but i will do my best for this clan weather i am clan leader or not be it clan parties give aways contest or whatever i will do what i can to make this clan one amazong place to be regardless if i win or not and ky you should feel the same way ^^

You said you cant live without it. are you saying you necessarily" have" to be the leader if so why just curious that statement struck me as a bit odd. and why did you say theres no use for you if ur not the leader each and everyone one of us has a equavilancy in this clan and each has a individual role to play and everyone will be wanted so dont feel that way much luck to all in the contest i sure hope i win ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast