1 12.50%
  • Naruto1988

2 25.00%
  • Ky-Lyrra

2 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Polls Final Selection

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Polls Final Selection

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Ky even if y ou dont win you dont have to leave i mean just because you might not be leader doenst mean you cant be a active member of the clan simply put as that. for example lets take naruto for example. just because he failed so many times he never gave up. so just stick with us im sure you would enjoy the clan if your not leader and even if you are. i dont see myself winning either because im not even sure if anyone here likes me. but i will do my best for this clan weather i am clan leader or not be it clan parties give aways contest or whatever i will do what i can to make this clan one amazong place to be regardless if i win or not and ky you should feel the same way ^^

You said you cant live without it. are you saying you necessarily" have" to be the leader if so why just curious that statement struck me as a bit odd. and why did you say theres no use for you if ur not the leader each and everyone one of us has a equavilancy in this clan and each has a individual role to play and everyone will be wanted so dont feel that way much luck to all in the contest i sure hope i win ^^
    me leaving will be of my choice. I have already stated to someone once the leader is selected I will bow out slowly and join another clan. I believe I just said I could live without it because I am busy now with life and I don't get on as much as I used to but I still try to get on. I was voted leader and you wanted a revote so there for I was never able to even know about my leader position until I saw it was already up for vote again. I wish everyone luck to. When I claimed this clan I did it because I knew the members of the old clan would love it and so I got to it before anyone could. I knew it would be fun but lately I've done way to much growing up and I look at things differently now. Not all of the Ky you knew is gone but pretty much all of her. She's now responsible and more level headed and now thinks of what's best for others before herself and what is the truth. The truth that I know is I busted my butt as a clan leader before and I had the respect of the clan members and I was going to show them my loyalty by trying to do that again for them. I won the other poll but then we had to make another one. My vote went to Noxious I love her as much as I do my boyfriend and I think it would do her some good. I think that if I don't win and I leave the clan you will have a loyal clan and I could go somewhere where I will be taken seriously do to the fact I've had a bad month that's forced me to grow up alot faster then I wanted. I'm already searching for a house to move into by myself do to my mother. So people didn't want to bare with me. I warned them when I put myself up for clan leader I would not be that active and YOU saw that I still won. No one had a fuss till you said it bothered you. I'm done ranting now. Good luck to the winner.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Now it comes out your angred at me because of the re-poll. The re-poll was not my idea i merely pointed out that the low activity of you would not be the best for the clan. of course it bothred me it would bother anyone to have a leader that would rarely be on. you said you warned people that you would be low on post and you said YOU still won of course you did you were the previous leader so it works with regular things in Forums the previous leader is voted for once agin. you also said you voted for nox because you love her. alright thats fine and everything but we vote for a leader for whos is best for our clan not who you think it would do the most good. i like nox as well shes a very good freind of mine but that is besides the point. it has become clear to me that you are upset about the re-poll. once agin i say it was not my idea. if i dont become the leader i will not be bitter about it one bit at all. if you plan to leave and go to another clan. that would be pointless you say they would take you seriously but what makes you think that none of us do. im fully aware that you worked hard for the clan last time you were leader but... and i say but in a way as a transition to this statement. that was Then this is Now you said you have changed and things well so have i. i am now more mature in my decesions that i make online and off. everyone respects you here and knows of you in a different way so dont get angry at me because of the re-poll it was not my idea as i stated earlier.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

The re-poll was my idea. People just agreed with me.I put it forward because you wouldnt be on much and when you where you would be under a ton of pressure from the clan and I wanted you to enjoy the clan instead of haveing to deal with everyones problems. And I know you are going through some stuff right now, but when you are done with that, you can be leader again. Just for now, please bear with us. And I thought that, just to give others a chance too, that we could share the leader baton. like whoever gets leader cant be in the polls next time leader comes around. just so that everyone gets a go. That was all I wanted. Because everyone needs to have a say. This is their clan too.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

me leaving will be of my choice. I have already stated to someone once the leader is selected I will bow out slowly and join another clan. I believe I just said I could live without it because I am busy now with life and I don't get on as much as I used to but I still try to get on. I was voted leader and you wanted a revote so there for I was never able to even know about my leader position until I saw it was already up for vote again. I wish everyone luck to. When I claimed this clan I did it because I knew the members of the old clan would love it and so I got to it before anyone could. I knew it would be fun but lately I've done way to much growing up and I look at things differently now. Not all of the Ky you knew is gone but pretty much all of her. She's now responsible and more level headed and now thinks of what's best for others before herself and what is the truth. The truth that I know is I busted my butt as a clan leader before and I had the respect of the clan members and I was going to show them my loyalty by trying to do that again for them. I won the other poll but then we had to make another one. My vote went to Noxious I love her as much as I do my boyfriend and I think it would do her some good. I think that if I don't win and I leave the clan you will have a loyal clan and I could go somewhere where I will be taken seriously do to the fact I've had a bad month that's forced me to grow up alot faster then I wanted. I'm already searching for a house to move into by myself do to my mother. So people didn't want to bare with me. I warned them when I put myself up for clan leader I would not be that active and YOU saw that I still won. No one had a fuss till you said it bothered you. I'm done ranting now. Good luck to the winner.
    Boss don't leave, I'll think of something. I'm co-leader, and since there is no leader now i am actually in charge. I'll think of something don't go. If it comes to this i think we should reconsider the first poll, as this is actually unfair.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Ky - we still want you here, it's not as if it was just Naruto that was worried either. You hadn't been on in ages and I don't know about any one else but, I didn't know when You'd be on next, for all we knew ( or for all I knew) you might not have been able to get on for another 6 months for example.

We did what we thought was right for the clan, and as nox said, we seemed to have decided to rotate leadership a bit, maybe wait till next time?

The only reason we decided to re-vote was because we didn't know when You'd be on next. Re-voting is what we saw as the only fair thing to do, at the time. I mean we could have just given it to the person who came second or we could have just as easily handed leadership over to Rockroc. But no we decided it would be more fair to re do the polls.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an awsome idea, from this poll we could go to a sudden death poll between the winnier of this one a and KY. and this could be a tradition for the clan, in the future.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its not really needed because that would just become tedious having another poll i say we just leave it as it is and that could be it^_^ on a different note im going to work on the remaining Userbars for you all and i stil dont see why many have not voted. all inactive members should be warned and if they dont improve should be put out not to sound mean but im sure others want to join clans but cannot bc they are full and these people that rent posting need to be weeded out to make space for eager members so we can be the best clan we can be
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

That would be unfair to Ky since she won the first poll. Actually to say that would be tedious something not to say, as making this poll was also tedious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast