1 12.50%
  • Naruto1988

2 25.00%
  • Ky-Lyrra

2 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Polls Final Selection

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Polls Final Selection

Ok everyone can blame me. it was my idea and i pushed you into doing it. I apologise.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I just spoke with her on the phone and we are fine nither of us is mad at one another. she has also told me that the idea of changing a leader every month is not a good one becase DB does not want it that way he wants the leader the leader period no more after that. im only refering the info that i herad.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly the point of a leader is someone to be here I mean if someone wasn't to come into the clan for a few weeks then they wouldn't know who was leader. There is a reason to pick one leader and one leader only. Rockroc you are right it wasn't fair because of the fact I didn't even know that I was chosen till you had redone the poll.

I know that I have been busy with everything and the internet not being at my house doesn't help at all but to let that get in the way of someone who can and is willing to lead like before stand in your way does not sit well with me. Nox you say you wanted it redone because you thought I was being crushed by the clan when infact you know that the reason I stayed was to be with the clan and to try and be the best leader this clan needed. If it wasn't for that do you think I would have rejoined AO? No I would have stayed gone. If you thought it was like a ton of weight on my shoulders it kinda was when none of the other 2 helpers the other clan leader and co leader did jack crap and I was stuck making the decisions yes that got to me. Not enough though to make me ever once regret being the leader of the clan. It was the best clan in my opinion on AO and we were picked on and scrutinied but we held strong. Now all of the sudden it's I'm not able to handle it because it's a ton of weight on my shoulders. Sweetie that's what makes me strong because I can handle it and anything else life throws at me! I know when to step down and let things go and I know when to take things on head first and go for it. Now tell me do you think I wouldn't be able to handle my powers? Hell I loved staying up all night to be with you guys and I loved helping you out when you needed someone to talk to because I never had that chance all my words got twisted and thrown in my face. I was someone that you guys could trust when you needed someone there and I'm still that same person to this second!

Now do what you think is right ok guys.
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Feb 27, 2007 at 08:01 AM.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Great statment, now that's what makes a BOSS. I now declare this poll null and void, any objections may be pmed to me. post all ya want here i can't close it, lol.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Rockroc for that. I will do my best to be the best Boss that you guys want. I look forward to anything you guys throw at me!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

so Ky is leader? congrats ^^ and good for you. and you thought you woulnd be leader again. shame on you for thinking that ^^

Thanks

I'm sorry that I had doubts but you guys were right I wasn't on often enough and I'm trying to change that you know.

Thanks

I can see that. Well done, and continue to stay on, its not fun without you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast