0 0%
  • Naruto1988

2 28.57%
  • Ky-Lyrra

4 57.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Polls. Vote Here

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Polls. Vote Here

Congrats on winning the co-leader poll roc. And You should start a new poll for this.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll get it goin, i also must notify the admin. brb.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well guys truth is I have been working hard and been busy. My internet gets turned on in 2 weeks yes. As for it bothering Naruto. I just know that you want to be some type of importance to this site. I'm sorry to say this. I am still able to take on my roll it's just that lately work has kept me tied up. Seeing as how they never keep my hours right then my dad wants me to get a second paycheck before the internet or I would have internet this friday. Maybe I can talk him into it still. I will not be on like I used to be maybe on my days off and like 4 hours when I'm not working if I have to work late. So I'm sorry that I have not been here and I'm sorry that I'm not satisfying you guys as a leader right now to. But life is hell and I'm trying to live and let go of some things that have happened to me lately.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Ky its not about me bieng of an importance to this site im not really trying to gain power i just wanted to give this clan what it needs. i wasnt trying to over throw you or anything its not that. i was just explaining to them the current situation so i apologize if it seemed that i was trying to become power crazy and such or if i offended you in anyway im sorry but my main goal and intention is to make this clan the best place it could be i have no interest in taking over your role im sorry if it came off as such i just want wats best for out clan T~T
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Ky its not about me bieng of an importance to this site im not really trying to gain power i just wanted to give this clan what it needs. i wasnt trying to over throw you or anything its not that. i was just explaining to them the current situation so i apologize if it seemed that i was trying to become power crazy and such or if i offended you in anyway im sorry but my main goal and intention is to make this clan the best place it could be i have no interest in taking over your role im sorry if it came off as such i just want wats best for out clan T~T
    well it's not that. It's everything. They chose a leader and you didn't see me fit to lead because of the fact my internets down I now have a job. Sweetie it's apart of life things like that are going to happen.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I am about to reconsider this poll, but until the two weeks I've got some sorting out to do.

Thanks

What do you mean you have some sorting out to do? I'm just going to get aggravated over everything but I'm not going to get stressed out over it. I'm talking to D right now about everything.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

All to true DB want the clan leaders ASAP and everything has to be done immediately
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast