Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Secret Love Letter game...

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Secret Love Letter game...

Ya know... I hate random advertisments cause they totally disrupt my train of thought with some odd idea.

But anyway... my thing logged out on my and before I signed in I saw this thing talking about 'secret love letter' and this absurd little idea crawled into my head.

What if we do something like that? Make secret love love letter to each other? Nothing serious or squishy involved. Assigned a number to each clan member then give them another number (the person their letter is meant for), it would (maybe) look something like this:

(Poster): Burito500
    "I love you so much blah blah blah (the letter would
    obviously be much better than this)"
    To: # 5

Then, those who recieved a love letter would vote I guess, on who was the most charming or believeable. Sex wouldn't really matter; who knoes, Naruto may find himself suddenly attracted to ketaro for his sappy letter...

I guess they wouldn't really be secret.. and that raises the feeling of being uncomfortable, I mean seriously, wouldn't you feel a bit akward with this person who just confessed their "love" to you and sounded completely sincere?

With that said... This probably won't blow over well, it may even be ignoree completely, but I see this as getting to know each other on a more intimate level since all we do is talk over the net.

I guess we'll see how this boat flies ^^
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Secret Love Letter game...

How about this....for your letters to stay secret I would like for you guys to PM me your letter and I will make one big post and edit it to make sure they are not known by the other members....I like this idea Flawed...does this work for you?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

That is cool and we wouldn't know if it was from KY because she would send them all. Good idea and I hope it works!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't care however you wish to format it or whatever, just glad it went good ^^

Eh, I know it's silly to "have feelings" for a person over the net, but do you think this'll inspire such a thing?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well think of it this way...I met my husband over the computer and I'm happy...So yes it is possible.

Thanks

Eh, how you gonna get a secret letter if you're looking through them? And are the others doing this too?

Thanks

I don't want a secret letter...That's why I'm saying I'm gonna make the post with the secret letters. I don't need one really...

Thanks

Just asking, it's a group game thing.

Do you know if the others want in?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast