Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Serious Talk

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Serious Talk

Okay guys, let's try and keep this clan alive and active.

Here, we talk but not like in the lounge. Topical discussion, serious discussion. And not about stupid stuff either such as the ridiculously high price of yummy candy. Anyway, talk intelligently, that means putting at least some thought into what you type.

As we are not allowed to have a debate thread please do not start arguing with someone because you take offense at what they said. If that is the case however, and you feel it necessary to debate, go somewhere and quietly stuff it until you feel not the need to run your mouth in any way.

Try and make your replies in this thread count, that means no one liners unless they're very necessary and clarify your point solidly. Quality in this thread is like oxygen so please, act like you're being pulled into some black lake by an evil swamp monster straight out of the Styx, fight for air.

With all that fancy language done with, anyone want to pick the first topic or is this thread already dead?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Serious Talk

I say we speak on the latest Tragedy the Virginia Tech Mass killing...
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not heard much about it but I did watch as the president stood up there and gave his speech to the family and friends of the wounded and lost. I started crying it is so sad how someone could do things like that.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Forget the president i cant wait till he is out of the office he made america's economy suck ass seirously i dont like bush the faster he is out the better

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The shooter seemed to have at least 2 .9mm, I think its a beratta.

Bush is out of order of things, he is taking a look at war and not on his country or what is happening to the earth. like global warming, only the vice knew about that and is doing something about it.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The vice knew about the global warming and is doing something about it, Bush is only making things worse on us by going to war.

Thanks

Dick chayney is still a panzy also i dont like none of the elected officials in office there not running america the way it needs to be ran. Bush is war hungry and Dick is power hungry its really that simple

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I never wanted bush in office to start with. I never thought it was good for the US. Plus that is why they attacked us because they said if another Bush goes into office they will do something. Also The CIA knew about this before it happened and didn't even tell anyone!!!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast