Closed Thread

Thread: Sig

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Sig

Okay you guys, my sister's been using the comp for her homework a lot so that means I can't get on Photoshop much.

It's been ages since I took Spin's request. I really what to make this sig nice because I'm taking so long.

Here's what I have so far:

I've had... a solid two hours for this?

It's obviously not done yet, but what do you think I can add? When I get more time I'll put in the light source and give it more flow, those I know i have to do.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sig

Tell you the honest truth I like it as it is now! I really don't see a need to add anything else.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sig

Remove the slight Blur that is near the bottom at least i think its a blur and Sharpen it and maybe a small text and your good to go
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread