Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SOTW Graphic (Issues)

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

SOTW Graphic (Issues)

I dont mean to be a stick in the mud but after this week i wont be entering the SOTW anymore for a while. im..im just fed up with people not voting fairly. Some people that dont even put effort into it and poeple such as i that work hard for it dont get any votes. people vote for there "freinds" or most vote for "themselves" so im just about tired of loosing to sigs that arent deserving of winning. like i said b4 i dont want to be a stick in the mud im not trying to be a sore looser or bitter but. at Anime Online...everyone is just to nice to each other. and then they get mad when you give them a bad review. i mean im not going to be all goody goody if your sig just isnt good. we need more people to be honest with each other and stop saying "AWESOME SIG" when..in actuallty its not even that good if good at all

Well i apologize if i have offended anyone but i thought i had to share this
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW Graphic (Issues)

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    I dont mean to be a stick in the mud but after this week i wont be entering the SOTW anymore for a while. im..im just fed up with people not voting fairly. Some people that dont even put effort into it and poeple such as i that work hard for it dont get any votes. people vote for there "freinds" or most vote for "themselves" so im just about tired of loosing to sigs that arent deserving of winning. like i said b4 i dont want to be a stick in the mud im not trying to be a sore looser or bitter but. at Anime Online...everyone is just to nice to each other. and then they get mad when you give them a bad review. i mean im not going to be all goody goody if your sig just isnt good. we need more people to be honest with each other and stop saying "AWESOME SIG" when..in actuallty its not even that good if good at all

Well i apologize if i have offended anyone but i thought i had to share this
    I have voted for you before. I don't vote for friends, I vote for the ones I like best. Though My sigs are simple, I use a program that came with my camera. I can't aford photoshop and I don't have internet at home to get GIMP. It takes me a while to make simple sigs, and they look like I didn't put much effort into it. But I do... If you don't want to make them for SOTW don't. It's not a have to thing, but I like your sigs. I honestly like them.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey thanks for the uplifting message i like the way you think.even though many others here on AO dont vote and some when they do vote they vote for there freinds...*sigh*

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Hey thanks for the uplifting message i like the way you think.even though many others here on AO dont vote and some when they do vote they vote for there freinds...*sigh*
    ^_^ I know. But people do that in real life too. They vote for the people they know. When going places, they cling to the people they already know rather then make new ones. Unwilling to got outside their usually bubble or comfort zone. Caring to much about others feelings and what they think... Not all of them but most. I laugh at them, because I don't care that much about what other's think. I just hate getting into trouble. I laugh.

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Thanks

Well thats the way to go i mean seriously the stuff in SOTW is always onesided which is why i stopped a few months ago bc people voted for themselves and it ticked me of. i mean as a GFX artist i can tell what a good sig is what a grat sig is and what a ...thing is and people vote for the things. and its kinda odd when everyone exept me has 1 Vote...hmm i wonder.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

All of your SOTW's are great. I just never get around to voting. Just because thigs are unfair doesn't mean you should quit. Besides your stuff is too good not to show it off.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    I have voted for you before. I don't vote for friends, I vote for the ones I like best. Though My sigs are simple, I use a program that came with my camera. I can't aford photoshop and I don't have internet at home to get GIMP. It takes me a while to make simple sigs, and they look like I didn't put much effort into it. But I do... If you don't want to make them for SOTW don't. It's not a have to thing, but I like your sigs. I honestly like them.
    I am with Darkened, i don't vote for friends. (mostly because i didn't know many people besides you clan members.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Not all people vote for friends, and I know sometimes it's obvious that they are. I never had voted for friends, I vote for the ones that I LIKE the best, the ones I think work, colours are great and fit the theme.

- and there's the problem. Not everyone has the same point of view. For example - I hate sigs that are clutterred and full of stuff, I go for the simple and plain sigs most of the times - other people are complete opposites.

ok, so I guess what I'm trying to say is that, a sig you see as 'bad' some one else might think it looks great. So even though you think it doesn't derserve to win - others might not think so.

Naruto, most of your sigs are great, no matter if no one votes for you in the SOTW ^^ But I know how you feel though, I used to get the same feeling, I guess, i'm in it for the fun now, no matter what, for me with DB choosing the theme gives me a bit of a challenge compared to the usual sig themes I do.

I do have one complaint though..I'd wish people you vote would give a bit of CnC - or is that why we have to put it in the gallery now?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast