Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SOTW Graphic (Issues)

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOTW Graphic (Issues)

Dood.. I kind of feel the exact same way, but it's just life, and art. What we do is technically art, I'm pretty sure.

The only recognition you need is your own, at least that's what I've come to realize. There are a lot people on this site who know how to make pretty things, and people praise them. I get mad at them because it looks like they just pasted a render on there and brushed it a few times, but the image still looks pretty.

The only fan you really need is yourself, just remember that. Don't stop submitting your stuff to sotw, one day you'll win, everyone does at one point.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey i feel alot better guys i kinda thought that i was the only one that felt this way and yes i belive that a CNC thread should be started. and there should be a CNC team because i dont wana be a jerk but. some people are praise a bit to highly and there sig is nothing but a choppy render with a gradient or filled color and a few brusehs if even that much work. and people say OMG THATS SO COOL but i see it as ....you could have at least read a tutorial to make it look decent. i could understand if you were just gettin into it but most people her ehave been doin GFX for a while but it still jus tisnt right there is just to much niceness around here people need to know if ur sig is horrible someone needs to tell you that the blending is crummy the render is chopped up and it lacks this and that. constructive critisim is needed to better themseves the forum i go ot more then here they give REAL CNC and i make changes according to what is needed but thats just me i guess
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I will be doing the sig of the week now after I tell DB about it.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah.. but if people were to harsh here Naruto, they'd stop coming. And I totally get what you're saying about constructive criticism, but some people just don't want to see the flaws in their work. Smile at them, nod your head and walk away... it's the only thing that works really.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Pfft forget that im going to be the first to start then im going to tell someone that ther sig suks major a** i just have to be real im not going to let these shabby GFX artist be held highly on shabby work and people that put in effort arent cared for its a travesty in my eyes

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

eeerr..how about friendly critism? Then you won't scare the poor people off lol
    remember how bad we were when we first all started lol
    Without the friendly but helpful CnC we got ( good' ol days of the gfx clan), were would we be now in our art?

Thanks

yes but....*sigh* i will still say good job good attempt but....im sorry i cant get over the fact that people are jus to highly praised for slapping a render some realisitc backround and text....thats it no blending or nothing...

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

You don't have to tell them it's a good job if you don't think it is, just instead of saying it's 'crap' 'terrible' or a 'you suck' (LOL) tell them how you think they can improve. 'put more colour' 'use a better render' etc etc

or you could say something like I'm not really a fan of those sigs, I think it would be better if blah blah blah'

blah! there are heaps of things that you could say! and if they have a cry cause of that they need to learn to take critism....

Maybe the problem is that ppl are to scared to be honest..maybe because of the reaction they are going to get?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast