Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Suggestion

Hey, I'm really bored with the stories I've got going now and I can't seem to write a good poem, so I's like to suggest something.

Awhile back I made a short story that turned out to be a really long book type thing of shorts. It was based on characters from a site I went to and the main plot and events were given to me by them.

I want to do something like that for Cosa Nostra. Of course, you don't have to be in it, I'll just base a character around you, if you would though, just tell me. Maybe write out a bio if you don't want me to make the character.

My friend draws very well, I might end up making a comic with her, but this story would mainly be text.

On another note, a little while ago, Toecutter proposed a radio drama, we could even do that if anyone is interested.

Please, consider at least one of these ideas, they'd make us an active clan because we'd have to discuss the story or whatever one we might pick. If we do end making a story, I'd like it if everyone made at least one chapter or a short, it would bring insight into the story. We might even become close friends because of it.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suggestion

This is a great Idea! love the story idea ^^ I'd love to help too.
    But would you want the characters, based on us? or the characters we make up?

how would the radio drama work though? LOL i'm imagining a "Bold and the Beautiful" on radio!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

That is awsome, sounds great i love it. funfunfunfun. and it would be insanely funny to see a comic of this clan.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, the characters can be loosely based on the clan, or they can be based on anything you could possibly think of, so they could be based on you or whoever you make up. I do kind of want everyone to make their own character, collab stories have wonderful depth.

And the radio drama, we'd get someone to write a script, anyone can do it really, and then we'd assign the roles in whichever way we feel is good. Then there would be a separate person who doesn't talk with the characters at all, the narrator. Think something like Orson Wells and the War of the Worlds.. not soaps.

Although it might be hard to make a drama thing.. we'd all need a recording program or something, and a mic. Everyone might not have both.

Now... let's hope some of the others think like you two do.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

awsome I'll think of something...................................

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    And the radio drama, we'd get someone to write a script, anyone can do it really, and then we'd assign the roles in whichever way we feel is good. Then there would be a separate person who doesn't talk with the characters at all, the narrator. Think something like Orson Wells and the War of the Worlds.. not soaps.

Although it might be hard to make a drama thing.. we'd all need a recording program or something, and a mic. Everyone might not have both.
    Oh! I see LOL! Yeah, I'd have to find myself a decent mic some where first!
    great idea's Flawedmind!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

im not tecnologicallt advanced enough to know how to do the mic thing. but i love the story idea. it rocks my socks!

Thanks

Dood, I was going to post this yesterday but my net isn't hardwired in yet so we're stuck using the wireless and we still have stuff to unpack, but here's what I would've said yesterday.

These are the basic fields I fill out when I make my characters, well, most of the fields, some have been added and left out. If you'd like, you can make you're character then post it here, it can be based around you yourself or you can make the character up. Then we'll have to decide the first story arc and the conflict within it, getting some of the main plot down when we figure out the arc, but before that we have to pick which genre it is.

Birthday: (Optional)
    Appearance:
    Name:
    Relationship Status: (Optional)
    Job: (Optional)
    School Attending: (Optional)
    School Status: (Optional)
    Interests: (Optional)
    Other:
    Other:
    Other:
    Biography:

Well, those are the fields, feel free to add whatever you want but the fields without (Optional) in them are the ones that need to be put down. A detailed character makes a story much better to fill out as many as you can/want. Oh, and please, along with you're character, choose a genre (fantasy, sci-fi, action), that way we can decide the first arc more accurately.

I was also thinking of asking others from the site to join our story, not as writers or anything, just as minor characters, even make one of them the first villain, it's either that or we choose someone from here or an intangible villain.

Maybe can post one chapter each month, or maybe bi-monthly, whichever you guys feel is best, until you're guys' characters are finished though, I can't start, unless someone else wants to write the first chapter..

Sorry this is so long... if it wouldn't be to much trouble, give your character as much personality as you can, it'll give us a lot more to work with...

All righty, I think I'm done for now.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast