Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suggestion

Dude. DB can be like the evil overlord or something. wouldnt that be funny^^
    and do you mind if i draw a pic for me?

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah sure, if we can wrangle a bunch of artists, we can maybe a comic, you know any?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the stroy and also im good at darwing weapons and buildings.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

i tired to draw me *sniff* it came out looking like sakura-chan *sniff* BUT I HAD MY HAIR LIKE THAT FIRST!!!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Poor you... there's always next time, or those drawing manual thingys...

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Birthday: (Optional)
    Appearance:
    Name:
    Relationship Status: (Optional)
    Job: (Optional)
    School Attending: (Optional)
    School Status: (Optional)
    Interests: (Optional)
    Other:
    Other:
    Other:
    Biography:
    Birthday: July 21, 1990
    Apearance: Slender but fit build, slanted green eyes, midnight black hair ( you know with the blue highlights), claw marks on arms
    Name: Yuki Tsukiyamo
    Homeland: Southern Japan; Osaka
    Relationship status: In a relationship
    Job: Shrine maiden on the weekend' waitress during the week
    School Attending: Maikoen High School
    School Status: Third year high school student
    Intrests: Really into martial arts and secretly into practicing magic
    Other: Doesn't eat anything that looks like it'll come back to life
    Biography: Born of two martial artist Yuki is very strong-willed and stubborn and was on the way to making herself into a fine martail artist until her parents were mysteriously found dead four blocks from her home. Devasted she went to live with the family of her boyfriend whom she lives with to this day. She is determined to find out what happened to her parents while discovering her magical abilities.

So what do you think? I hope this helps you out a little.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Thanks

It does, a lot. Hopefully the others will decide to write a down a bio too, if not, I'll have to use the stuff I've come up with, like this one.

Birthday: September 28th 1985
    Appearance: In moderate shape, no bulking muscle and no bulking fat. Average height, about six feet with dark chestnut hair cut short about his head in an almost military like fashion. Bright eyes that can’t choose between hazel and brown, James has a strong jaw line and mostly formal features, he sports a Celtic-like tattoo on his left shoulder that extends to parts of his neck. James is suppose to wear glasses because of poor sight, but prefers to not wear them because they might break.
    Name: James Stranger
    Homeland: United States of America (Los Angeles, California)
    Relationship Status: Not in a relationship
    Job: Mechanic
    School Attending: Graduated
    School Status: Graduated
    Interests: Buddhism, cars, different languages, helicopters, mountains, mythology, soccer, chemistry, physics
    Other: James is an only child, he is also very clumsy and deathly scared of earthquakes. He is saving money to apply at a University, he wishes to become a scientist.
    Biography: The son of a well to do family, striving to not fit into the rich boy stereotype. James lives alone in a small, cramped one bedroom suite above a small restaurant. He enjoys the life he lives albeit it’s a hard one; he struggles to pay the rent and make his own story in life, rather then having his parents pay someone else to do it for him. In this new age, James feels that he’ll do something important, what he will do he has yet to decide, but he knows it will one day happen.

This is the character I prepared for fantasyprince, I have no idea what he's really like, so I made this one from scratch. I've got a character for every member of the clan so just in case someone doesn't write a profile, I can put them in and say they helped out too, because they did by simply being here.

Oh, hey, do you have any particular genre in mind Neves? I was thinking we'd go with either fantasy or sci-fi, it would be the best fit for our clan, seeing as how we all like bending reality to become something extraordinary. And again, the main genre is not the only genre, it's just what the main story revolves around. There will be plenty of other elements to the story, maybe even romance.

Thanks

Ok so i drew my char but it will be a while till i can get it up because of my lack of comp and stuff.

Birthday: 1/3/1989
    Appearance: (will add pic, but is wearing ky's undies ^^)
    Name: Nox craft
    Homeland: village hidden in the stars
    Relationship Status: single
    Job: ninja
    School Attending: none
    Interests: yaoi, swords, yaoi..........randomness, food, woman.
    Biography: born and raised in the star village, shinobi theif who has taken to stalking ky-lyrra (or whatever she chooses to call herself) Has stolen a pair of her panties and now wears them on her head as a trophy. Constantly following Ky she does everything to protect her and gets jelous of anyone that goes near her. Insainly friendly and happy most of the time

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast