Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suggestion

You need a guy!

Birthday: November 19, 1990
    Apearance: Large build with long arms and legs, green-brown eyes, and dark brown hair. Tends to wear baggy pants and a black shirt sporting a red mountian.
    Name: Hotaka Saitama
    Homeland: Northern Japan; Hokkaido
    Relationship status: Single
    Job: Cooks at a small resturant a few blocks from his apartment.
    School Attending: Maikoen High School
    School Status: Third year high school student
    Intrests: He enjoys cooking and is trying to pay for martial arts lessions.
    Biography: Born in Hokkaido without a ladigimate father. He is very bold and protective of his family and friends. Hotaka has had an intrests in martail arts ever sence he was bullied as a child. He has not been able to pay his rent on multiple ocassions because of the price for lessons (cooking and martial arts). Hotaka wants to make a living while nutureing his hobbies. He has had problems with his grades as he struggles to get up in time to start school.

There, a totaly researched person for you to use! ^_^

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, so now we have three characters and others I can add, I want to write the prologue or the first chapter. Here's the hard part... coming up with what we're going to write about.

I was thinking we'd do a six or seven part arc introducing the characters while the discover all this stuff about themselves, or maybe while introducing the characters, we have them meet the other characters... "Your destiny awaits," is that a suitable arc?

I still would like to know what you guys want the genre to be, if no one has an opinion on this, it's going to be fantasy by default.. 'cause y'know, Noxious is a ninja and Neves can use magic...

Also, can anyone think of a good name? It would be subject to change of course, but having a name makes it seem more put together... it could be anything, and it doesn't have to be thought of now, after a few chapters maybe.

"The universe is one great mystery after another. Some may never be solved, but others, others are giving up all their clues.

Evolution has changed the way man looks at almost everything. It is, in essence, a magic of its own making. If you truly look around, you can see that there is magic everywhere. Magic is in the threes and magic is in the water but mostly, magic is hiding away inside us just waiting to be let free and evolve."

I thought about writing a little summary type thing, but that seems to be kind of restrictive, in the sense that the story will be based around magic solely, it won't though... it'll have magic in it yes, but I think we can make something more than that.. there are 14 of us last time I checked, and we all have a uniqueness about us, so this story is hopefully going to convey that special something that's a little different between people... we can bring our words to life if we try hard enough.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    Yeah sure, if we can wrangle a bunch of artists, we can maybe a comic, you know any?
    Well, I was thinking that this would make a funny comic. I can't draw at all but I would be glad to help with plot, diologs, etc. I hope this works out!

(I don't have the programs or mikes to do voices. )
    Last edited by Mattness; Mar 08, 2007 at 10:28 AM.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

That's fine, we don't have to do the radio thing, it was just one of the suggestions.

I'm going to send pms to those of you who haven't posted a character yet, I want to the ball rolling. I'm also going to send a pm to others who could be in the story, I'll refrain from doing so for a little bit though. So if you would like to invite someone into the story, now is the time to tell me... and please, don't ask more than three people, we don't want to have to many excess characters.

Also, I would like to know if you guys would rather have one main character. You're characters won't be omitted or forgotten, they would have their own chapters and such, but the main character would be the medium the story evolves around. I was thinking about making the main character Ky, because as far as I know, she's the clan leader. Either that or we would all contribute in the making of the main character... by this I mean we'd all give our ideas and then we would fuse them into one, thus our character is created. This is, pf course, an idea and it is not concrete in any way.

The comic idea is still to be discussed, I would really only like to undertake one project for now and once it's finished, we can move onto another. Please, give me your opinions on this.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya know i used to write stories but i soon learned i was just wasting paper i made so many stories and anime out looks but none i ever finished Fan fics are tedious
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

ok so i got the pic up for all to see ^^

hehe coolios

and i randomly drew 4 pages of a comic at 1 in the morning, anyone wanna look at them?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noxious_Craft View Post
    ok so i got the pic up for all to see ^^
    and i randomly drew 4 pages of a comic at 1 in the morning, anyone wanna look at them?
    Yeah, That would be cool... where can I see them?!? On AO or a private site?
    Could you draw the other people too, that would be cool!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

I only did a pic of me cause i thought it would be fun, i dunno if the others want to or not so yeah ^^

ImageShack - Hosting :: page1ld0.jpg
    ImageShack - Hosting :: page2ua7.jpg
    ImageShack - Hosting :: page3lb6.jpg
    ImageShack - Hosting :: page4ui5.jpg

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast