Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Suggestions

A lot of people have left or plan on leaving the clan because it is boring. If you guys have any suggestions to make the clan more fun, please post them here. It has been a little boring but I don't know what you guys would like to do. I don't like seeing members leave, because I enjoy everyone's company. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suggestions

We don't have a lot of group friendly activites and that makes it boring, in addition to the fact that sometimes there is no one around when we are checking in on the clan. Maybe we could think of some things to do other than just the games and the lounge. Thats my suggestion.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

You know what my suggestion is? Abolishing that 15 members max rule. That's why it's not all active and fun here. You can't expect it to be lively with just us here. No offense guys.

Heh, all the other stuff were doing was fun until people lost interest. If there were more people it would have been fun longer. Meh, personally, I think the old clans were good.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yees I think that the 15 member rule is stupid but that is how it is going to be. There is no changing DBs mind on this one.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

When can we get more members? We should max out the list and then ask for more room!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

We can not ask for more room until every clan is maxed out.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Role Playing...role playing i say its one of the things i am amazing at we need a rp section but..nothing stupid we need real RP's which i can be head over bc i know what to do when it comes to that. i really hate when people do this

Dave: Taru sits on the couch quietly

Melina: Avena Sits next to him as her cat ears raise

I cant stand those one liners....thats not real Role playing thats wasting space and time
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

And that is the reason I don't RPG with you guys. That is the only way I roleplay.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast