Closed Thread

Thread: Thoughs of leaving

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Thoughs of leaving

I am currently Thinkging about leaving the clan because me and ky-lyrra have had a dissagreement on Blazing anime online which has..."pis****" me off so to speak and i no longer want to be anywhere where she can have part over me i grow tired of things so i am most lickely going to leave unless things change its been fun knowing you all
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thoughs of leaving

Wow, this is getting bad. Everyone seems to have a bone to pick with KY. I hope you change yout mind but thanks for being part of this eather way. We are gonna miss you!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

We were glad for you to be our Co-ed leader, and the clan we'll miss you, and I agree with you Matt, I wonder why everyone is picking on Ky?

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Its not that everyone is picking on her she just makes very bad decsisons. example in case my problme with her. She did something to me and kept some other random dood And im supposed to be her close best frind when she back stabs me. Things like that do not sit to well with me.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

That some other dude is my fiancee Naruto. As for the site yes I was the one that set it up...but why bring another sites business here? I'm sorry will miss you in the clan sorry I couldn't talk on the phone I was sleeping the first time you called then I was working the second time. Well been nice having you in the clan and will miss you dearly. I will pm Dragon Ball now and let him know about you leaving the clan. I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you had it planned. Also that random dude has been working his butt off to get things going on the site and help me set it up. Sorry not in a good mood and I'm quitting my job at Subway!!!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, hey, hey now... don't send out any PM's. You two should talk this out instead of bickering like teenage girls. Can't you guys see you're being juvenile in how you're dealing with this?

Please, don't fight, it's not good for the soul. Just laugh it all away. you don't have to stay friends, just don't make anyone go.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Closed Thread