+ Reply to Thread

Thread: August POTM - Nightmares

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

August POTM - Nightmares

The theme for August is Nightmares.

You will have until August 31st to post your poem in the POTM section.

The contest will be public vote however I will be monitoring the voting and if foul play occurs then Hammer will be very very very upset with said persons and will evoke full mod wrath .

RULES:
    Obey all site rules
    Write the poem yourself
    Do not vote for yourself
    Conform to the theme of the contest for the month

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: August POTM - Nightmares

So um... whatever happened to August POTM? A huge stink was made over July voting... and August just got left behind?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hammer is getting married in 11 days, works a full time job, is in college full time and is in the process of moving...I will get to it soon enough.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    Hammer is getting married in 11 days, works a full time job, is in college full time and is in the process of moving...I will get to it soon enough.
    Are you having kids soon? ^_-

Anywho, if you ever need help with anything forum related, I can be really helpful. Because I'm not getting married, going to college or moving. Gosh my life is so pathetic.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Hammer refers to himself in third person... funny. Well congratulations... My goodness, 11 days? Is it going to be a big production?
    Anyhow, didn't mean to be a pest. Just was wondering.

I can be really helpful. Because I'm not getting married, going to college or moving. Gosh my life is so pathetic.
    At least you have a job... And you're not old (like me) with 2 kids and no husband. Damn, my pathetic-o-meter is reading off the charts.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Are you having kids soon? ^_-

Anywho, if you ever need help with anything forum related, I can be really helpful. Because I'm not getting married, going to college or moving. Gosh my life is so pathetic.
    If you can setup the voting thread for August that would be great....Hammer is about to go crazy....

P.S. I always refer to myself online as Hammer....and people normally refer to me as Chief...funny I know!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Consider it done, if you need help with anything else don't hesitate to ask.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread