Closed Thread

Thread: Holidays POTM

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Holidays POTM

For December please write a poem focused on your favorite holiday within the month, if you do not celebrate any of them then please write something about the purpose of the holidays in general (good will towards all and being with family).

The contest will be public vote however the staff will be monitoring the voting and if foul play occurs then the staff will be very very very upset with said persons and will evoke full mod wrath .

RULES:
    Obey all site rules
    Write the poem yourself & with as many others as you want
    Do not vote for yourself
    Conform to the theme of the contest for the month
    Deadline is December 31
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Dec 06, 2009 at 11:14 AM.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: Holidays POTM

YAY! POTM is finally back! Time to get started. ^_^

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

well... I havent been checking cuz I thought POTM was flatlined and beyond reviving. I'll have to see what Hammer pulls out of the hat for January.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

It is sad to see that I am the only entry so far, this section of the forums seems to have lost its spark. Sad, just so sad.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Since there was only one entry starfire1036 is the winner by default. I will try another POTM.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I would\will participate. This just sort of came out the blue after a chunky hiatus. No warning.

As far as the contest lacking luster, eh, whats new? I just enjoy theme writing really. Hammer (and others who come up with themes) have good ideas.

The contest aspect is secondary to me.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    It is sad to see that I am the only entry so far, this section of the forums seems to have lost its spark. Sad, just so sad.
    I agree. Victory is all the more sweet and complete when someone else brings on the heat. There is a contest I know of that has been going on for awhile now that usually gets a hundred entries. It is done more than once a month as well. PM me if you are interested in competing against a bigger field.

Closed Thread