5. You may not vote on this poll
  • starfire1036 - Food

3 60.00%
  • Peach_follows - Kuru

2 40.00%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: January POTM - FOOD [Tie]

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

re: January POTM - FOOD [Tie]

Ummm...no I didn't create a poll so there would be a tie. Reopening the poll and extending voting timeline.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, if that isn't a cruel move. well come on chief, vote!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't vote on purpose, neither do most of the other mods.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

hm... do you vote in contests not made by you? cause id vote in one if i were a mod

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    Ummm...no I didn't create a poll so there would be a tie. Reopening the poll and extending voting timeline.
    Is this contest about victory or is it about writing? If it is about the art what does a tie matter?

Thanks

exactly. You gave a time limit to vote. The deadline has passed. It is not fair to re open the polls just because you are not satisfied with the results. If it were then why not reopen the polls when voting for president or re vote on either someone is guilty or not for murder after they have already been decided. I am not challenging you and i feel I have the right to my opinion and if i get an infraction than woopie! but it is just not fair.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    hm... do you vote in contests not made by you? cause id vote in one if i were a mod
    more than once the mods have been accused of "fixing" contests, so no I don't vote.

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Is this contest about victory or is it about writing? If it is about the art what does a tie matter?
    Contests have winners or do you not understand what a contest is?

con┬Ětest n. 1. A struggle for superiority or victory between rivals.
    If having a winner doesn't matter then why ever post a poll, why not just pass out ribbons to all who entered and say good job? For that matter why even enter the contest if winning doesn't matter? Why not just post your poem in the regular section and be done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    exactly. You gave a time limit to vote. The deadline has passed. It is not fair to re open the polls just because you are not satisfied with the results. If it were then why not reopen the polls when voting for president or re vote on either someone is guilty or not for murder after they have already been decided. I am not challenging you and i feel I have the right to my opinion and if i get an infraction than woopie! but it is just not fair.
    Freaking hypocrite, you are the one who even wanted a winner:

Now you don't want one? I mean you weren't satisfied with a "tie" then but you are now? And your examples...when has there ever been a "tie" for the presidency? Hint, someone always wins. And in a murder trail, not that it is even remotely close to being similar but there are times when you would have a "re-vote" it is called an appeal where if granted there is a retrial and 12 new jurors get to vote all over again.

Why is it always the POTM contest that no matter what is done there is so much whining? It is up to Peach, she is the other contestant and if she is happy with the tie as well then I will close the poll. Otherwise it stays open.

Thanks

i admitted defeat when i saw that it was 1 to 2 and i voted for the other person so dont call me a "Freaking hypocrite" ur job is to monitor the forums not insult the users. u created a poll the poll ended. i accepted the results and id rather a tie than to win a contest because i am the only one to enter.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast