3 50.00%
  • FLawEdmiNd

0 0%
  • LadyJuliaHale

1 16.67%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: July POTM - Freedom [Winner = beast]

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: July POTM - Freedom [Winner = beast]

Has anyone (besides yourself) congratulated you beast? Sorry I was too overtaken with grief by the direction of this contest... and I forgot.

Congratulations.

You do have interesting writing. "Meaty" and "not simple" just a couple of ways your work has been described. And I agree with starfire on your work standing out in a sense that each piece has its own sense of individuality. I suppose I struggle with being too "simple" in my work. I don't veer to far from my comfy rhyming. So its cool to see work from someone who knows how to expand themselves in their writing.

Now, I think a piece of humble pie would do you some good.

If this contest has a chance of surviving... I bet we all have to get back to the poetry.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for the kind words Peach_follows, I have been congratulated, but it is always refreshing. I am not competing anymore but need some people to help in collaboration of a renga. PM or visitor messege me I need several people before I begin.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

I see no reason for fighting in this forum. It is a silly contest. You do no win money, nor do you win a trophy. Yes. I cheated before but that was because i felt tired of getting blown off because no one really knows who i am... But thats in the past... I barely have time to post on this site anymore because of work. I still do, only when my emotional state allows me to put out such a great set of work. Beast won. Sazzy I'm sure you have won aswell... Almost everyone who has entered the contest has one. Well, except for me. XD but if its going to be a big deal that friends vote for friends then for all sake change it back. Moderators pick the winners.... No success felt for victory on my part on the way it used to be but it was less of a hassle. Set up two polls even. Let mods pick and regular users if you have to. then tally those together.

Just... stop arguing.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

The conversation ended over a week ago...if you want the arguing to stop why beat a dead horse by bring it back up?

~ Closing ~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefblackhammer For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Aug 23, 2009)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3