Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: July POTM winner

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

July POTM winner

And the winner is...

A Search for Beauty - NeoDeath90

The judges felt this entry fit the theme well, and presented the idea of searching for beauty in a interesting way...looking beyond the masks for the beauty held by a select few. The rhyme and rhythm flowed nicely, and the words were well chosen without seeming forced. And as one judge noted, "The poem not only is nice to read, but it also tries to teach you something worth knowing."

Congratulations NeoDeath90, as winner your entry will be stickied and posted on the homepage, and you are invited to be a guest judge for August's POTM.

Honorable mentions to PhoenixSara and Inuruto, also among the judges' top picks.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gren For This Useful Post:

PhoenixSara (Aug 13, 2008)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: July POTM winner

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    And the winner is...

A Search for Beauty - NeoDeath90

The judges felt this entry fit the theme well, and presented the idea of searching for beauty in a interesting way...looking beyond the masks for the beauty held by a select few. The rhyme and rhythm flowed nicely, and the words were well chosen without seeming forced. And as one judge noted, "The poem not only is nice to read, but it also tries to teach you something worth knowing."

Congratulations NeoDeath90, as winner your entry will be stickied and posted on the homepage, and you are invited to be a guest judge for August's POTM.

Honorable mentions to PhoenixSara and Inuruto, also among the judges' top picks.
    COOL! haha, thank you to everyone who voted for me.

When does the judging for august begin?
    Why hello there!

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    COOL! haha, thank you to everyone who voted for me.

When does the judging for august begin?
    You can start reading through the entries at any time. Last day for entries is 8/30, after that you'll get a PM from me letting you know what to do.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    You can start reading through the entries at any time. Last day for entries is 8/30, after that you'll get a PM from me letting you know what to do.
    cool, thanks man. i look forward to it. Can my august entry just stay up there for sh*ts and giggles? I know it's not allowed to win again XD
    Why hello there!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Congradulations Neodeath90...

...Do you know what this means? I don't think your August entry can be voted on... (I'm not so sure about that though so double check with the Gods... I mean... Mods lol). Kinda sucks because as everyone mentioned, its one of your best.

Anyway, a well deserved win. Keep writing....
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Congradulations Neodeath90...

...Do you know what this means? I don't think your August entry can be voted on... (I'm not so sure about that though so double check with the Gods... I mean... Mods lol). Kinda sucks because as everyone mentioned, its one of your best.

Anyway, a well deserved win. Keep writing....
    thanks, peach. and i know my august one cant be voted on. i asked if it could stay up there because apparently people really like it. i may repost it in the general poetry section.
    Why hello there!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno... people can comment on it still and stuff. I'm not sure if it makes a huge difference where its posted... But I know I wouldn't post it again... Perhaps if you want it in the regular poetry section you might just ask a mod if they will move it. Then you could probably keep the comments you've already gotten too... But I'm only guessing.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Congratulations!!!!! am so proud of Neo!!! good one!!!

thanks to the judges for putting me in the honorable mention... will try harder next time.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast