0 0%
  • Sazzy

5 55.56%
  • EmoNightmareRose

1 11.11%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: June - POTM Politics [Winner = Sazzy]

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: June - POTM Politics [Voting]

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I am happy our resident laureate is back. Besides to qoute Ric Flair "If you wanna be the man you have to beat the man.' And the cunning Starfire may have won had it of not been for a disqualification. it is great that we have one of the sites best poets back.
    Best? ha! I laugh. For if I were the best, I would not need to post on sites such as this, I would be writing for books and such. The best is the person who is voted so and as for everyone's opinion I am not so. I got so tired of people just passing over my work just because they didnt know who i am. I write fromt he heart but since i am not a well known AO user, I don't get recognized and this is so stated. Take a look at past winners poems... Would I have been banned if i had voted for someone else instead of myself? I enjoy your writing. I often help in those that do win potm... Do i ask for credits to those such works? no. So stated i have not the time to post on here anymore. More important things have risen in my future... Beast if you wish to view further poetry by me feel free to click on my myspace and read my blog same as every other user who reads this post. *link Removed* maybe reading my work for a change will help you understand me more...
    Last edited by Sazzy; Jul 06, 2009 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Removing link that is best suited to be in signature or profile information.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

WARNING ~

If you both continue to chat and only talk about something that is slightly related to this thread, I will give you both infractions. This is a voting thread not a thread discussing why someone should be in the poll even though two members of staff have stated. If you wish to discuss this even further then I suggest you do so on profile's.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

This was my first time entering this contest. I'm thinking of entering the new one.

Looks like neither me nor Holder got any votes yet.

Conspiracy? Nah.

Did I have a good time typing my poem? Yep yep.

Who did I vote for? Someone I felt deserved it.

Was it at gunpoint? no sir! Please don't kill me!

All the entries were good reads though. Differing points of view being exhibited in one place.......yet, all seem alike in that there's a frustration in regards to how things have been the past 9-10 years. I do look back at the 90's as the good ol days......
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Just to let everyone know, and taking full advantage of the Humiliation clause in the site rules (Admin/Moderator Permissions Anime Online - FAQ)

I have to announce something:

Recieverofhell has cheated and voted for their own poem.

Way to go! Big round of applause, everyone.
    Last edited by aceman67; Jul 07, 2009 at 12:34 AM.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be tempted to vote for myself too, luckily I didn't enter, so I don't have that problem. I don't really see an issue with it since everyone gets one vote, if you think your the best, you should be able to vote for yourself.
    Last edited by Zev; Jul 07, 2009 at 01:13 AM.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

geez your think he would have learned from
    starfires cheating ways oh well looks like beast
    might win this one good one beast.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

It is not ovewr until the 11th. Anything is possible. There might be a hoard of rabbid fans of yours out there that swoop in to take the victory. Could it be thus?

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Lots of these were really good... I feel small now.
    Its a shame that starfire and recieverofhell were cheating though...hopefully it won't happen again.(more then likely will with other people).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast