In my arms Loving you
    Forever and ever more
    With all my heart and soul

And mind and body
    Forever Joined in a embrace
    A embrace of love
    With you my love

For you Blue.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For My Love

I like it. Its simple, eligent, and beautiful. May I ask what inspired you to write this poem?
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (Jun 15, 2008)

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

well what had happen me and blue where just being a special and it ended up being a beautiful poem....so I fixed it up and posted it.....we both said it would make a great poem.....thank you btw kyle.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

This will not be accepted as a submission as it does not follow the rules set out for this month's POTM. If you wish to simply offer it as a poem for others to comment upon, I suggest that you post none POTM material in the Poetry section.

June 2008 POTM

Who shall debate what follows?

Ethics

As often poetry is written through strong emotions and poignant events through time. Often love seems to appear in poems of all ages have they been in the spot light in terms of controversies? Indeed they have, often because of culture and how open minded people are. Even after time passes, cultures change and evolve. But love isn't the only thing that gets people inspired: wars, religion, personal beliefs, ambition, misinterpretations and many other things are talked about as man walks on. In order to qualify, your entry must have something to do with Ethics of some form on any subject of your choice. You can take the side defending its benefit or be against it. Being neutral means showing the good and the bad equally....title and structure are for you to decide. Have fun with it, and hopefully we'll see some great new works.

For example, if you chose to write about love, you have to defend its benefits or its faults. Describe it under a light that offers some form of debate that others do or do not agree upon.

The poem that you wrote seems to be dedicated to someone and does not debate anything, it simply expresses your feelings for someone else, and this cannot be debated, as it's your own feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Soldat of life For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (Jun 15, 2008)

Thanks

Well thank you for pointing it out.......I am sorry wont happen again......umm but I was wondering if its okay if I post this in the regular section because I still want ppl to comment on it.....that would be great pls and thank you.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't mind that you repost this in the normal poetry section, but I would be even more pleased if you could try to write a new version of this poem.

An example is the poem someone wrote in the POTM section called ''Camouflage'' (the one that was dedicated to the soldiers). It brought out some form of opinion in the people who read it. Some agreed and some didn't. Writing about something that can bring a controversy is one way to bring to light some form of ethic to light.

It can be quite easy to do if you keep updated on the news and how people react to certain subjects or themes, but simply inspiring yourself of something new and personal might bring something special as well. With this, I hope to read more from you
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

I am sorry if this a junk post but I cant just thank you normally....so thank you and I will try to post more poems about the subjects given lol.

Closed Thread