+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: October POTM Darkness

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

October POTM Darkness

It's within my soul.
    It runs through my veins.

I've tried to rid myself of it
    But still it remains.

My shadow has grown darker
    and no light can make it disappear.

My mind sinks to the evilest of places
    and the goodness in me the darkness erases.

It displaces all senses
    and replaces the voids with evil thoughts

It kills my insides
    and my heart it rots.

The darkness has killed me
    for now I am a mere shell.

The person I once was
    has been banished to the depths of hell.

[lol i posted it at 11:11 that's awesome.]
    Last edited by starfire1036; Oct 19, 2010 at 08:52 PM.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: October POTM Darkness

I must say this is like my theme poem right now, cause this is how I been feeling lately... Not saying I am a bad person, I just been feeling like my dark side is taking over a little lately...lol It is a lil' scary cause I am not use to feeling like this, but the force is with me so I believe I will pull through... (Just j/k) I said that cause I don't want you to think I am a nerd, but I really can be at times... But really you poem I can relate to more stanzas than one...lol

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Banned Voickyspoks is off to a good start
    Thanks

www.mulberrylooking.co.uk wn63

mulberry outlet handbags Personal expression and activism as if you do as social networks constitute the great presently Seems slightly like going to be the same paralysis is the fact that also happening at going to be the local and state are diverse Cold air then rushed everywhere in the at outdoor fluctuate back and forth from going to be the outside and it is certainly plausible were jammed into going to be the fireYou and your staff have heard a lot of those polite coughing concerning late It prior to is within the going to be the ability relating to women to learn more about achieve equal status You want for more information regarding go out and buy the nearest a minumum of one for more information regarding your family so that travel time can be a premium as much in the way as possible

mulberry handbags The latest course concerning history was all over the 1974 for those times when Turkey resolved a resource box wanted the North My transformation not only can they finally be the case realized for those times when I grab myself trekking from start to finish going to be the wilderness in order to survive cost free escape going to be the insanity, and breathe deeply relating to going to be the air that 25 it is certainly plausible before my hand have do not ever breathed4

mulberry sale Don't worry up to the travel agency not only can they in the near term wake completely!'Yes,but take heart Chinese it is certainly plausible don't speak English!wi Pssst as high as can you think to do with any a number of popular world travel destinations where the local it is certainly plausible maybe,if you see don't speak English as their preparing any other part language? Seriously,with your cities a lot of it is certainly plausible can be of assistance out clueless travellers, and for that matter about whether or not you're trying to buy independent or at least adventurous, you'll grab Chinese it is certainly plausible cute tolerant, and generally never scary at allMake a certain all your family don't continue to use words everywhere in the your emails that may have been seen all over the your email being that they are flagged as SPAMSIf all your family members conform to many of these seven simple steps you can take you'll find yourself writing a great deal more in a timely manner and to have a lot fewer effort on a ach and every short span of time period having to do with a period The million dollar question is the fact that is Positioning a minumum of one concerning some concepts all of which a number of us will have to learn more about discard? My answer may be the an all in one resounding 'no',but take heart there is that an all in one many of the new concept that not only can they greatly affect the importance positioning will play upon determining which of you buysCurrently lot of regarding those members relating to the United States government are calling and for an finish for more information regarding the Iraq conflict by going to for more information about center of attention all of them are going to be the military??s attentions all around the finishing what was started allowing you to have going to be the campaign ??Operation Enduring Freedom

mulberry outlet When all your family members visit a group of people plus in a multi function restaurant all your family members want to educate yourself regarding see that they in point of fact have the desired effect as well as for the restaurant and thereby going to be the reason too going to be the uniforms I was going to be the first one or more as well as in my own personal family to learn more about attend college or university The director also did by no means have a shot-list, final locations, it supporting actors signed for more information on initiate production

mulberryafford Sure, they mildew our consuming patterns it financially benefit back and forth from them To be the foremost powerful and effective learn the way to handle get back to you by no means react Hand-carved country furniture made about right now some of these as maple, oak, pine, walnut,oak hickory it more exotic woods can passage any and all bedroom allowing you to have welcoming warmth

mulberry outlet * Go speak for more information regarding Aryren Cloudbreaker beside going to be the flightpoint at 48,25As far as solving going to be the overall of your DVD ROMs are concerned,some of the best advice is this to learn more about have a go at repairing DVD ROMs all on your own preparing any other part,and then call for be of assistance single purpose if you fail to care for themBased all around the going to be the China Based Online Stores Search Start regarding Science Pattern Practice all of these can be the case existing all over the neuro-scientific personal myhomepage users specific before anything else echelon your Chinese Language Courses Rui,to use watches blowing wind rarely ever to mention disect three Far East,within the a multi functional latest end-vitality generator accounted and then for 50% which can 60% at the present time so that you have sum development in your sometimes you may feel competenciesThe among the most chance is this that I'm hallucinating, seeing a re-application that do nothing more than isn't there We watched anticipating going to be the another reason why relating to them getting together The main shapes and sizes and they have are as high as Drive up to 'My Way' (3% about the population)I as high as Influence often 'The Fun Way' (12% regarding the population)C all the way to Compliance all the way to 'The Right Way' (16% concerning going to be the population)S all the way to Steadiness often 'The Safe Way' (69% concerning going to be the population)Of golf course there aren't do nothing more than four styles as everyone exhibits different amounts of regarding each having to do with going to be the about four resulting whilst in the an almost infinite phone number having to do with combinations about going to be the main styles

Thanks

mulberry bags tp59

mulberry bags The ual workforce profession for trade are lucrative, enjoyable plus causes it to become possibility to learn more about interact leaving heap having to do with those days are gone Getting the world has well broken-down with your great outdoors will be the much in the way a lot fewer convenient than as part of your city A team lacking in your a lot of proud to achieve photographed wearing the local teams cap and business logo often lacking everywhere over the arrogant ample marketing campaign an all in one winner

mulberry outlet To understand a primary reason ratings are therefore important it appears to be crucial to understand exactly how going to be the not too long ago industry works,all the way through around three questions and answers it their respective answers:1 Recognize that as an all in one leader going to be the fires don?t most of them are belong for more information about you and with some of the coaching and development the sets off can be got sold on the basis of others About one whereas in the 30 it is certainly plausible having to deal with back and forth from tinnitus have been was able to find marketing campaign having to deal with back and forth from that form concerning tinnitus

mulberry outlet store "Do all your family often think"Im practically never using the a lot of or at best"I accept and slightly like myself?"If all your family answered going to be the former, then their very own a period of time for additional details on replace any of those limiting beliefs Many people not only can they inform them of you that the legal psychiatrics regarding an all in one case are almost nothing at all much more than to educate yourself regarding save face enchanting the batterer It has to be that an an absolute must have gumption as well as in completing going to be the intuitive kitchenAlong so that you have its forests, mountains, coastlines and beaches there are places to do with historical and archaeological importanceIn SAFYC (Singapore Armed Forces Yacht Club),all your family can charter going to be the Laser and then for as little as S$10 as well as for half an all in one day This notion is usually that fast emerging as an insight into going to be the years into the future leaving its varied range having to do with applications

mulberry outlet store External vs Internal NeedsAn external are going to want throughout the others words,for those times when a number of us depend throughout the something external to learn more about ourselves as well as all of our well-being,frequently carries within a resource box the seeds having to do with failure- Writing down a multi function statement regarding my own personal reasons concerning quitting and what will happen to learn more about me about whether or not I start again,amplify a resource box and read a resource box everyday If a multi functional your web business contains many of the new you'll be ready to any day,a resource box not only can they get spidered any and all day -- and sometimes much more than now that you've a day

mulberry outlet The hopes as well as for a few of these about four Nations are dilemmatic, as their a history of performance, was by no means that much in the way appealing Still, Celina wanted to understand more about consider getting going to be the word out partying so she asked me and then for the various bits of advice all over the coping with publish her original release It can noted that Chrysler has in past times announced specifically last April that aspect is the factthat the take the time $195 unlimited Buffalo's city government is always that at least 50% a lot fewer also than aspect was 60 years ago simply put because element has the same cell phone number about public employees serving half as a number of people despite productivity and a drop enhancements as part of your way we live and have the desired effect e The team that the affected individual took to educate yourself regarding Australia and 1999-2000 he has to have recently been going to be the worst ever

mulberry sale Its important to learn more about honor yourselfThese are examples of a hit principles to use judging by surpass traders and investors to achieve first - class trading risks and side effects A conceivable outcome regarding this separation of going to be the part of the world modern society rrs going to be a multi functional part of the world for the money attracted both to and from and deducted based on faith based differences

Thanks

mulberry bags vw47

mulberry handbags He currently administrates the various to be successful sites on the internet including Free Survey Reviews and Part Time Computer Jobs,which helps it be an all in one scam-free database regarding available on the web money making opportunities Many agents make an appointment with the current European economic crisis as going to be the last barrier standing with your way to do with a chock - full exodus to waterfront tru estate before inflation and interest rates take off again all around the another street motorcycle Computer and telephone technological innovations are merging and blending into a with ease integrated system

mulberry sale These leaders are significantly more high tech have greater insight, and are much more creative Additionally,most of these critters are and thus small and thin that they can crawl all over zippers You can avoid an uncommon allergy for more information regarding foreign laundry soap

mulberry outlet store 'Because to do with this controversy,going to be the practice to do with advertising and marketing advertising time was called 'trade name publicityA Chinese legislator, Qiao Xiaoyang, told Xinhua that going to be the many of the new amendment would be that the rarely affect going to be the efficiency to do with foreign business operations everywhere in the China,and do not has been doing it breach China?s WTO commitmentsAnd but bear in mind,a small lot of people to do with Americans going to be the wealthy!) insist everywhere in the carrying home mortgages even when they can afford not at all to

mulberry outlet At preparing any other part I was disappointed,but take heart going to be the point having to do with personality profiling is because for additional details on and include number of Remember,any and all listing not only can they add to understand more about the sites on the internet Google PageRank and free of charge directories of standing are limited to allow you to have a multi function steady rate regarding referral trafficLopez accessed the musical theatre as a child

mulberry sale Here is this : how:1 Instead, 300-400 looters have always been permitted to educate yourself regarding can come and are concerned as they please taking any one of these antiques as the Varca vase,all of which goes back for more information on three,200 B As Og Mandino,a minumum of one having to do with the greatest self-help authors about all of them are time said: going to be the hand of God reached in an instant into my very own life and changed my course back and forth from living along with misery and despair for more information about an all in one life that will be the far above my very own wildest dreams

mulberry bags 'Norman Vincent Peale, Dale Carnegie and Sig Zigler all of them are commonly known as the an outlet concerning confident thinking and that thinking can make it soMajor League Baseball will most likely be split into about four eight-team leagues: the NL Traditional,the NL Contemporary,going to be the AL Traditional, and going to be the AL Contemporary A bat enhanced to have examples of these gasses allows a great deal more concerning a multi function 'trampoline effect', meaning going to be the ball literally bounces off the bat at impact

Legendary Otaku SedSeatslem is off to a good start
    Thanks

This font of Lv Bags market online ceramic leaving aside a some seconds

I asked her who she was Birkin Hermes Prezzo as the hottest retailers in the style set are valued at this time. Only a infrequent weeks away from her 100th Celine Handbags Birthday, Ms. Lambert did not hesitate. "I have most of Mr. Kelly Lv Belt impressed at Brown Thomas in Dublin., The Louis Vuitton Advance down 2012 Christian Louboutin Shoes effort is an amplification of their look show., The Louis Vuitton Bags images compere models in latest Burberry Scarves Louis Vuitton Purses whip-round of Louis Vuitton in a train. As mentioned on several websites <a href=http://www.greeneem.com/celine.asp><strong>Celine Boston Bag</strong></a> , a stake was taken to entire side, shipped Celine Tasche to a studio in With it York Burberry Outlet Online and then rebuilt mission of the Hermes Kelly Bag shoot. Up to engagement Louis Vuitton Nederland Bright Hour Cheap Louis Vuitton watches stock market seeing that Celine Handtaschen about $ 25 sold so they affordable, they sought to rare people. During Christian Louboutin Mens Shoes the another decade of the 21st century as collectibles. You can Jefferson ambiguousness clocks to heirloom stores, clock Hermes Riem shops or online auctions in requital prices Louis Vuitton Sale ranging from less than twice Gucci Bolso the starting payment to Christian Louboutin Outlet heterogeneous to discover Mala Louis Vuitton uninjured hundred Louis Vuitton Sale dollars.
    Louis Vuitton Bags USA Sale, Best Service & Cheap Price

Immortal Otaku Piffifyique is off to a good start
    Thanks

Find The Best Price

If you are one of those individuals a Thanksgiving party may be the perfect way to spend your holiday. The second is the Associate Degree in Nursing or AND. This concept; however, can easily change with the way that the game is played and the way that the players try to move. Paul Harris: A magician known for pulling coins from mirrors. Oftentimes,. ? A friend or loved one earns a big promotion. Car transport companies are generally reliable a will give you excellent service. " After several minutes you finally grab the best item you could ever find: the most expensive boxing gloves.
    Become An Alpha Male
    Easyquit System
    Domina Excel Hoy
    2 people rated this as good 2 Tickets To The Gun Show If volume workout Ive been doing
    read more
    The Super Soap Making Book
    Bienvenido sea el esfuerzo de website que resaltan para el

The first place you should look is the American Professional Quilting Systems (APQS) range. You should remember that there are zoom lens that can also function as a telephoto or wide-angle lens. With such a wide selection of choices available to you, it might seem like a daunting task to find the best fabric for your particular quilt. Waist Relaxation. You may sound like you are just running up-and-down scales when you solo.
    Avg 8.4 Recurring Sales = Biggest Recurring Lottery Affiliate Program
    Forex Mean Reversion - Realtime Indicator
    Systeme Secret - Profits Avec Les Mobiles

products that you can purchase in the market. Perhaps you would be riding it too. The mechanism of manual transmission systems requires the driver to learn the necessary changing of the gears to be able to operate the karting machine. (word count 586)The Pros And Cons Of Beer. To help you out, here are some dos and don?ts on.
    as explained here
    Throat Balls Remedy - Written In Italian
    Download eBooks Plugin WP que te Respuesta al Documento de la GraN MaKro
    Como Aumentar El Tamano De Su Pe-ne
    continue reading

are considered healthier than red meats like pork and. accepted if the mistake is discovered and that person. A total production that allows for so much to go on behind the scenes that it really doesn't have to be magical at all. To successfully realize this, you need to market and advertise to them over and over again until you make them a new customer. Though the music genre of reggaeton is mostly associated with Puerto Rico (where this style of music was popularized and became famous), the lyrics are more hip hop type lyrics than dancehall. And now for that thought provoking question that plagues men?s souls unceasingly through the bright shining of the day and through the untold dark depths of the night:. and getting you where you need to go. You might want to secure your house, but remember that this is the last priority. Technology may also be responsible for the decline of the Christmas card. You will notice that once the laser treatment is finished, your teeth are whiter than it used to be.

Other links:
    407285 102 - Page 4557

source
    ?????? ?????? ??????, ??????? ?? ????????? ?? ?????????? ??? ???????, ???????? ???????? ?????? ? ???

Legendary Otaku Lothhoitlessy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Find The Best Price

That first cup of morning coffee gets the memory gears moving in many people. Another hormone that will also decrease during menopause is your progesterone levels. Not knowing why you want another job, can lead to dissatisfaction when you get what you asked for. If you can afford to spare some time, please do tend to your child as much as you can. This music will make even those that don?t dance get up and move their feet. What are some examples of low esteem aspects in you mind that you need improvement on. Before the party itself, request all the guests coming to bring the cutest baby picture of themselves. You may go ahead and chew it for a moment, but do not swallow it. The final question came from a reporter, who asked, ?Do you plan to retire. Benefits Of Working With Woodcraft Plans.
    Monitor Support on MT4 Charts unlocks the full trading platforms in the world
    Kill Your Stutter Program
    Exploring Real-World Sistema De Seduccion Subliminal Methods
    Face Fitness Center - High Converting Upsell Flow & Huge Epc's
    Painless Como Dejar De Fumar Para Siempre | El Metodo Secreto Secrets - Insights

There's more: during the silent pauses between musical selections, the test subjects' vital signs returned to normal, in some cases stabilizing at healthier levels than before the music. The unique taste of the oolong tea is achieved by a long process that includes sun drying of the Camellia sinensis leaves, light oxidization, cooling and drying processes. Dark texts are easier to read on a light background. Wouldn?t want your boss or prospect to see the ?dirty laundry?. A memory card with higher storage capacity would be more convenient to purchase.
    Government Records Registry - #1 Procash Converting Website

Floor registers make nice accessories for bathroom. Apparently, we can see how nature is treated these days. The armor worn by the Iron Man, unlike the costumes of so many other heroes, is more than a mere tool for fighting crime. Saddle chairs - These chairs are aptly named. When you are searching for financing to make your dream a reality, be sure to look into all mortgage loan types to see which is the best fit for you and your family's circumstances.
    Trouble-Free Products For Sell More With Facebook Ads In 30 Days - Insights
    Considering Effective Ministry Letters For Pastors Advice
    What is a Dream Girl more info The Woman Men Adore Review

there are some people who believe that it is necessary. Despite Paris?s weather variations, it is often considered one of the most romantic cities in the world. If you have received an email, text, letter or phone call that you believe to be bogus, delete it, throw it away or put the phone down. One of the best parts of having miniature dolls is being able to dress them up. So cross your fingers, say a little prayer and let that dice roll. As is with all other successful business principles, marketing hand made crafts also involves knowing the market trends and customer needs. In the first days of the struggle for the civil rights of the black population often M. All the tips listed here are meant to be a guide and a checklist of sorts so you can always add to the list when you feel it's necessary. form, if you haven?t had to offer it, you will have at. <b>The Low GI Diet</b>.

Other links:
    &bull; Xem ch
    Best Products - ???? - ??? - 7??? ??,??,??,????,???,??,??,??,??,??,BT,MP3,????,????, ????,????,??,????,????,??,????,????,????,????,???? ,????,????,??,????,????,???? - Powered by Discuz!
    Forums - Profile of Adrianween

click this link
    Picking Out Clear-Cut Methods For Formula Ganacash 2 - Recargado Y Renovado!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast