Closed Thread

Thread: Perdition (Horror Theme)

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Perdition (Horror Theme)

Dreary glows melting her eyes
    A magnetic pulse dancing in the stale air
    Computerized bliss

She can clamp to reality no longer
    The poison allure of that screen beckons
    And she is back again, wilting

Praising the intangible happiness it brings
    Leaving those who care in the past
    Hopping the high-speed bandwagon

Green eyes turn gray and roll back
    Pasty white skin sits barely on the bone
    Computerized bliss, perdition

She is nothing inside, desecrated
    Touched and torn by an invisible hand
    Where did her smile go?

Her ruined spirit gone from this world
    Crushed not by flesh but by technology
    A horror story that is sadly true

---
    Well, I decided to try. Hopefully this is scary enough to fall into the category of horror.

To elaborate though, the poem is the story of a young woman losing herself to a computer and eventually claiming forfeit to reality. Frightening, I think.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Perdition (Horror Theme)

Hmm... this is confusing.. i can't understand this poem T.T im so dumb...

but i like the powerful wordings... and.. i think the poem is a bit like...lifeless,... hmm... not much "energy" in there but this poem is abt a woman who lost her soul... yea...
    nicely done ^^

good luck to ya..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

like RayMe... Im unsure of how much I actaully understood of this poem myself. But, I've read alot of your work in the past, and I know that anything scary or twisted is right up your alley. Cheers to a flawed mind
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow Flawed, I didn't know you did poetry.

This was very descriptive and used very advanced words, something you tend not to see in most poems here.

I always wait till the last minute to do mine, so I haven't entered yet, but good luck to u.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Neh, how come no one gets it?

Guess the author or the only one who sees the point sometimes ^^

Oodles of thanks to you guys, I ><> you.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Closed Thread