Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: POTM themes?

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

POTM themes?

Well... where r they i am wondering. Ive been meaning to post in here but i have no clue what to write about. I think the themes should be brought back. Like Sentamental. that'd be a nice theme.
    Last edited by starfire1036; May 04, 2009 at 01:24 PM.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: POTM themes?

No offense, but that doesn't require much creativity at all... its nearly infringement if you ask me.

I do feel like someone should pick up the ball on the poetry themes. Or it least members should vote on themes. Or something. I personally have quite a few ideas myself.

POTM may be dead though. looks dead. no telling if a theme defibrillator will save it now.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

for sometime now there is no other POTM theme and even the poems has less views now...
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    for sometime now there is no other POTM theme and even the poems has less views now...
    well why dont wejust start that all up again... step in for the mods of potm and help them out yea.... we sadly cant reward the poems who"win" but we can all vote on the ones we like. create a poll with all the entries entered within say a 15 day period.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

We would need to think of a way to chose a theme. Voting on a theme, AND voting on a winner would take to much time...

And if we are serious about this we should propose it to a staff member probably. Who knows there might be another mod, Or a member who could sorta do what gren is no longer able to.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    We would need to think of a way to chose a theme. Voting on a theme, AND voting on a winner would take to much time...

And if we are serious about this we should propose it to a staff member probably. Who knows there might be another mod, Or a member who could sorta do what gren is no longer able to.
    that would be awesome... im pretty good with themes thosome i can not do on my own... >.> and maybe it wont have to be for a prize or credits but just to have something to achieve every month. >.>

Thanks

The question really is, is the effort going to be worth it if there is not enough interested members?

I thought POTM started to keel over a bit as far as serious entries were concerned.

But I have seen some newer members hitting up the poetry forum a lot lately. And I have seen good stuff too! ^^
    ... Not Ever Again...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

starfire1036 (May 07, 2009)

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

But I have seen some newer members hitting up the poetry forum a lot lately. And I have seen good stuff too! ^^
    Yeah! Some newer members of AO isn't reading poems or something like that.
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast