+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: September POTM - Collaboration

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: September POTM - Collaboration

I must ask the question, since it's been so long. Are we ever going to continue on with POTM? Or is it just a dead part of the forum forever?

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the problem is that there isn't enough participation. People say they want it back but when you have 4 or five entries and only 5 or six people voting it makes you wonder if it is worth the time. But we still have the regular poetry forum, which although controlled by big brother does offer some freedom of expression.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a difference between freedom of expression and copyright infringement, slander, racism & profanity (the only things we "moderate").

As far as the POTM, it will be back soon enough.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefblackhammer For This Useful Post:

!beast (Nov 12, 2009)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Good point there chief but no one will ever agree on what slander, infringement and slander is. Even what is profane is up to at best vague interpretation. Near is I can tell anything that insults the Obama administration is considered to be profane even though no traditional swear words may be used. As for infringement, what poem best conveys the theme set down? We vote because there is no definite answer but yet we are told we can only vote for certain entries. While liberals love to pepper speech with Newspeak of their own exploits you do little more than delete posts you disagree with. If you can explain to me how poems that call out the peace prize winners hypocritical war policies violate infringement, slander, racism, or are profane (other than considering anything that detracts from your false hero as profane on grounds he is a religious prophet which some may think he is).

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Well good to know POTM will be coming back. I enjoy doing this every month...well sometimes <.< Not Septembers POTM because I dont colilab with people when writing poems unless its my mom.. Anyways!!! .. Thanks for answering my question.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4