Closed Thread

Thread: Stand Strong

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Stand Strong

This poem goes out ot all those who oughta be
    going with the flow, instead of plotting methodically
    on ways to put pressure those they hate constantly.
    Instead of tryin' to find pure happiness periodically.

Forget about the pain and the sorrow momentarily.
    You're looking up too hard at the sky--staring warily.
    Don't let yourself get too depressed, 'cause you're scarin' me.
    You should be focused on keeping that big smile primarily.

Peace only comes to those who want to manually
    make an effort to change their situation annually.
    Every year, change makes your path even more challenging.
    Prepare for hurdles. Tobu--Err,--Jump! Oops, that was Japanese!

Remember, though it seems that peace has faded from reality,
    It's still there, it just comes in between the battling.
    When you need them, your friends can be like your calvary.
    Don't let the negativity be fuel to quicken your maddening.

Forget about the pain and the sorrow momentarily.
    You should be focused on keeping that big smile primarily.
    Stand strong...

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stand Strong

that was so awesome beyond words. it sounds ultra cool. i love it.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Great work and discrpition totaly rocked me congratz u got a talent, hope you right more dude!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I know... Its crossing the line for me to comment on your work. But, Im taking a chance. I thought this was absolutely the best poem I've ever read from you.

And... Its about damn time you entered in POTM!!! I personally thought you should have submitted for the Tanka theme... You're always doing Haiku, and they are quite simular. You're already kind of seasoned in those types of structure. Not very many people entered last month either... So you could have easily taken it.

Anyway... This is definately a potential winner. May the force be with you.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I know... Its crossing the line for me to comment on your work. But, Im taking a chance. I thought this was absolutely the best poem I've ever read from you.

And... Its about damn time you entered in POTM!!! I personally thought you should have submitted for the Tanka theme... You're always doing Haiku, and they are quite simular. You're already kind of seasoned in those types of structure. Not very many people entered last month either... So you could have easily taken it.

Anyway... This is definately a potential winner. May the force be with you.
    LOL, thanks! I figured I should at least give POTM one shot. Y'know, see if I'm prizeworthy. ^_^ I was considering entering the Tanka themed POTM, but thought to myself, "It's one super-long haiku??" And kinda just drifted away. Anywho, thanks for your comments, I'm pleased to see you like my work. And... Aren't you supposed to be out of town? Why are you doing something you could've easily done from home? LOL.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Dec 14, 2007)

Newbie Alondra is off to a good start Alondra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    LOL, thanks! I figured I should at least give POTM one shot. Y'know, see if I'm prizeworthy. ^_^ I was considering entering the Tanka themed POTM, but thought to myself, "It's one super-long haiku??" And kinda just drifted away. Anywho, thanks for your comments, I'm pleased to see you like my work. And... Aren't you supposed to be out of town? Why are you doing something you could've easily done from home? LOL.
    I like it Sprout definitely one of the best of read!!!

Closed Thread