+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AMV comparson

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

AMV comparson

ok what want to know wich site has better image quailty

here is the same AMV from 2 different sites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSgYiP-yIYY < origanle

http://www.kaneva.com/asset/assetDet...&communityId=0

^ new

ok i want your hoinest opinion on this my self i prefer the new site i found
    it may have been around for a while but i just found it and have joined this new site. but i want to know wich site you thnk has better image quailty for an amv

and i know some of you might not can really tell the difrnece but thre are a few
    details in the new site thatreally cant be noticed in the youtube site but anyway your opinon would be apreaciated
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Aug 28, 2006 at 11:33 PM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AMV comparson

Aside from the size and YouTube's problem with pixels, it's pretty much the same. YouTube tends to have the pixels which means less picture quality.

Hmm.. Nice site though.
    I love my girlfriend.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

thanks i thought it was also i guess my pc just works better on the new site than you tuibe then because the details were alot better for me. adn the images
    looked cleaner. i guess it depends on your pc or something but i like the new one a bit better becuase the pixal problem isnt an issue for me
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it looks much better on Kaneva. I use Kaneva all the time, I actually have an account and I like it a lot better than YouTube. Youtube seems too disorganized and cluttered. Anyway, yea, I agree the quality looks better on Kaneva.

Newbie Calena715 may be famous one day Calena715 may be famous one day Calena715's Avatar
    Thanks

I also recently found this site and became a memeber. I really like it and I think the AMVs look better on Kaneva too. Here's another one that I like.

http://www.kaneva.com/asset/assetDet...&communityId=0

+ Reply to Thread