+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Animation Number 1-3

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Animation Number 1-3

Ok this is a cartoon i made that is supposed to resemble WWIII. Its old so bear with me. http://showcase.sfdt.com/viewmovie.php?t=19062

This is the First anime based cartoon i did. I was rushed so the end didnt turn out the way i wanted. It got cut short and i didnt have time to go into effects. Atleaste the hairs sumwhat realistic right? anyways here it is.
    http://showcase.sfdt.com/viewmovie.php?t=19973

This animation is very old and im currently in the process of making a remake which will be more graphic, longer, and of course, anime based. Theyll be alot more in it and they wont look so fake but until then youll have to settle for this.
    http://showcase.sfdt.com/viewmovie.php?t=17760
    Last edited by Hassun; Aug 25, 2006 at 04:26 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Animation Number 1... The Hot War

Merging the threads, merging the posts and putting it in the AMV section...

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animation Number 1-3

Wow that was a big modification. I never seen u do that moving it and merging and renaming wow. But yeah anyone got anything to say about em? btw hassun i couldnt find the amv section so i put it in sencory perception thing

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

the third one is new right?
    lots of cool explosions, though there was this red dude with crazy long hair that I didnt understand what he was doing... and then the yellow army was firing at the two other dudes fore like an hour and none of them died..... u should edit that battle... the song was cool and the jet blowing up the guard was cool... I liked it... and 1800 plus frames PHEW I used to make videos like that, thats long.... so a lil advise from me: edite that battle between the yellow army and those two dudes if u can.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Thanks

Actually number 3 was very old. Im remaking the whole thing. The yellow ppl didnt die becuase the guy in the red with the long hair was mind contorlling them. THere for they felt no pain and kept on fighting. The black guy used telekinesis to throw the truck. Im a lot better now you should see my bran new cartoon called Bushido, the blind samurai, here it is now. Actually, the servers down atm so u cant view any cartoon, and i cant find the link. Give it a day it will come back up.

+ Reply to Thread