+ Reply to Thread

Thread: do you make AMV's?

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking do you make AMV's?

ok... so i've got a lot of music and it's kinda my passion so i was trying to figure out a few things and was hopeing for some help or advice.

1.) do you make AMV's and if you do what program do you use to put them together?

2.) what's the best method for eliminating clipping?

3.) finally, is there a trick to makeing the music fit to the clips or do you just have to spend a lot of time editing to make the AMV fit smoothly?

i'm still in afghanistan and i have 126 episodes of naruto and almost 200 episodes of bleach to toy with. i have about 12000 or more songs at my fingertips too and there are a lot of possabilities for just what i have so any help would be appreciated. any examples would be nice too. thanks!
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: do you make AMV's?

Well, I haven't made an AMV yet, but I did edit a song using Windows Movie Maker. I've also reassembled a preview clip for Hellgate London with it, so it should do the trick for you.

Clipping I can't help with cause I don't even know what that means .

As for making the music fit, I'm guessing it's just gonna take some fine tuning, patience & time.

Good luck. I'm actually a little curious about how this turns out myself...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LordCastigator For This Useful Post:

dustin scott (Feb 15, 2008)

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you make AMV's?

thanks and yea... i've made a few movies with windows movie maker and its a serious pain in the @$$! timing the music with the game clips and then getting the clipping (choopy imaging) to smooth itself out is a complete pain but its worth it in the long run. i've made some videos to some clips of diablo 2: lord of destruction clips and World of Warcraft clips. as far as to movies or shows though... well, i made one to a video of a TIC that one of the companies out here got in. it wasn't very good because it was very limited on the footage i have so it kinda needs more to be added before it gets really good. it's to thunder struck by AC/DC. thanks for the tips though. kinda hopeing there might be a program other than WMM though so if anyone has any other suggestions i'd appreciate them as well. thanks again. i'll post a few finished AMV's once i get back to the states so keep your eye's peeled.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Well, I haven't made an AMV yet, but I did edit a song using Windows Movie Maker. I've also reassembled a preview clip for Hellgate London with it, so it should do the trick for you.

Clipping I can't help with cause I don't even know what that means .

As for making the music fit, I'm guessing it's just gonna take some fine tuning, patience & time.

Good luck. I'm actually a little curious about how this turns out myself...

It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

+ Reply to Thread