Closed Thread

Thread: The Hair Flow

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok, after a break from this place, i have returned. Some of you know me, some of you dont. Im an animator and i work with flash. Given the right minimum file size, i can conjur up a nice sig and avater. However, due to file size limits on the avatars for this site, i had to extremely reduce the quality of it, and now it sucks.

Heres my sig if this site supported flash instead of only gif.
    SFDT Showcase :: - Would to be Signature

Heres my Avater if i didnt have to reduce its quality.
    SFDT Showcase :: - Hair Flow

I made these both with flash, and it took a few days. Do you guys like them? Appearently, people say im improving with this whole hair thing.

If you didnt already notice, both of these characters are Fuu from samurai champloo.

If you like them, vote it on the box below the videos, and crit me on this site.

No one has any critism for me at all? How am i supposed to improve if i cant have any one telling me weather its good or bad!

sigh
    Last edited by kedar; Feb 02, 2007 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Double posting!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Hair Flow

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    No one has any critism for me at all? How am i supposed to improve if i cant have any one telling me weather its good or bad!

sigh
    My friend, what you upload aren't really the usual AMVs we see, so you posted these in the wrong area. I would suggest you upload these in the AO gallery. There I am sure folks will comment on your artworks. So please do that!

! Btw, as a quick comment, I really liked what you did with the hair, the flowing and all. It's pretty amazing. Maybe, you could share some tips with us by making a tutorial in the tutorial sub-forum! That would be awesome!

+Closing+

Closed Thread