+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Request an AMV (Anime Music Video)

Newbie Abel Nightrode may be famous one day Abel Nightrode may be famous one day Abel Nightrode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah i saw that to it was awesome i don't know what its called though but i do like it

I want an amv with the song hate me by blue october with The show neon genesis evangelion .

I want an amv with the song hate me by blue october with The show neon genesis evangelion .

I want an amv with the song hate me by blue october With the show neon genesis evangelion
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 23, 2006 at 12:52 AM.

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Request AMV's here!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcondeity View Post
    I'll take a whack at that if you want. I have naruto episodes and the song already on my computer.
    Sure. ^_^ Thank you. Let me know when you finish it. Are you going to host it on youtube or something?
    You are not your job. You are not your bank account. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your ****ing Khakis. We are the all seeing all dancing crap of the world. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake you are the same rotting organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap.

Banned ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How to Request an AMV (Anime Music Video)

I was lookin for an AMV to the Jumpsteady song If... prolly to Cowboy Bebop would be awesome, if not that maybe Trigun? I really juss want one made to the song, if you kin make it fit to any anime im sure itd be awesome. if ur willin to do it, Email me at [email protected], dont pm me... thx bye

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

make AMV of Neon Genesis Evangelion the song well be the shows song and a other AMV of Full Metal Alchemist with its shows song.

Newbie huku may be famous one day huku may be famous one day huku's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you looking for anime music go onto the main site like naruto.com or what ever kind of anime you want

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLance View Post
    I was lookin for an AMV to the Jumpsteady song If... prolly to Cowboy Bebop would be awesome, if not that maybe Trigun? I really juss want one made to the song, if you kin make it fit to any anime im sure itd be awesome. if ur willin to do it, Email me at [email protected], dont pm me... thx bye
    ok please dont deleat where did you find that picture i think its cute
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 23, 2006 at 12:51 AM.

Newbie lydia sex slave may be famous one day lydia sex slave may be famous one day lydia sex slave's Avatar
    Thanks

can i have a bleach amv made to the song fever for the flava by hot action cop

or if not tht song then if everyone cared by nickelback please ^^
    made by sinistra thnk you love my friends aswell

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

Could someone make an AMV of Rozen Maiden, primarily about Suigintou, to the song "Ain't Afraid To Die" by Dir En Grey?

Thanks in advance!

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

uhh i wanna request a AMV:

song: D-technolife by UVERworld
    can u make it about "ichigo" from bleach?! ?
    thanks if u can
    Last edited by kimchi24; Jan 06, 2007 at 01:20 PM.

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast